Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Will Bergie win 'Love Island USA' Season 5? Islander labeled 'Mr Steal Your Girl' as he gets picked by Carmen

2023-07-26 11:47
'Love Island USA' Season 5 star Carmen confesses why she wants to build connection with Bergie
Will Bergie win 'Love Island USA' Season 5? Islander labeled 'Mr Steal Your Girl' as he gets picked by Carmen

PACIFIC HARBOUR, FIJI: Carsten "Bergie" Bergersen's stay in 'Love Island USA' Season 5 was doubted until now. Fans believed that his innocence will make him land nowhere, indeed getting ruled out from the show. But, it seems girls are liking the honesty and the innocence of the star. Moreover, his being less experienced in the dating world I another thing that is liked the most.

Bergie was first paired with Kassy Castillo. However, it was believed that Kassy chose Bergie only because she wanted to remain safe in the house. But, another contestant who also had her eye set on Bergie was Carmen Kocourek. She confessed to liking Bergie but did not approach him thinking he might want to stay with Kassy.

Carmen confesses to Bergie her feelings

It has been clear in the show that Carmen likes Bergie. In the recently released episode, the star went to Bergi to have a talk. When asked by Bergie, "Do you see friendship vibes or like, relationship vibes?" Carmen replied, "I feel like if we got to talk every day it could build more and more." She then added, "But I also feel like all my chats with everyone are friendship right now because I feel like mine and Victor's chats aren't romantic yet either." Carmen believes she and Victor are not at the same pace. He wants things to grow fast but Carmen like to take things slow. She then confessed towards the end of her conversation, "I prefer the pace I'm moving out with Bergie." This made Bergie blush and say, "Ohh really?"

Is Bergie the new competition of 'Love Island USA' Season 5?

Even though Marco Donatelli in the recently released episode that Victor Gonzalez believes Bergie is not competition, fans believe the opposite. The one who is not the competition is not given much attention, but Bergie is definitely bagged a lot fo it. A fan tweeted "Marco: Victor said Bergie’s no competition. I’m like ‘you’re not gonna belittle bro’ Not him acting like he stood up Bergie. Marco is so fake." Another claimed, "Victor keeps saying Bergie isn’t competition, but if he keeps acting like this that’s exactly who’s going to give him a run for his money." "Victor is so threatened by Bergie when he thought he was so above him. I hate how Victor is treating him," wrote a fan. Furthermore, a fan labeled Bergie "Just rename Bergie “Mr. Steal Your Girl”."

'Love Island USA' Season 5 debuted on Peacock on Tuesday, July 18, with new episodes streaming daily at 9 pm ET during the premiere week. Following that, catch new episodes every Thursday through Tuesday on Peacock.