Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Bruce Silverstein's wife? Malibu Mayor accuses Kourtney Kardashian of lying to get party permit

2023-09-25 15:22
Malibu Mayor Bruce Silverstein accused Kourtney Kardashian of lying to get a party permit for her Poolside with Poosh event next door to his residence
Who is Bruce Silverstein's wife? Malibu Mayor accuses Kourtney Kardashian of lying to get party permit

MALIBU, CALIFORNIA: Mayor Bruce Silverstein tore into Kourtney Kardashian for allegedly lying on a permit application for her latest Poosh event. He accused the pregnant wellness guru of misrepresenting the nature of the Poolside with Poosh party being thrown at a sprawling mansion, next door to where he lived with his wife Mindy Silverstein.

Mayor Silverstein explained his complaint in a long Facebook post titled "City of Malibu Continues to Place Celebrities and the Uber Wealthy Over Residents: City Staff Sells Out to Kardashians and Grants Emergency Expedited Permit for Large Event in a Vacant Single-Family Home in Private Neighborhood."

Mayor Silverstein slams Kourtney Kardashian

"I understand that the event has been represented to be a baby shower that is being hosted by the owner of the property. Both of those representations are contrary to what the event planner told me – which was that the house is being ‘rented’ for an ‘influencer event.’ Obviously one story or the other is false," wrote the Mayor.

"There were no more than 100 people attending the privately held wellness event for friends of Poosh,” one attendee has reportedly stated to Page Six.

In his social media post, the politician elaborated, "Personally, it does not disturb me to have this event occur in a house in the neighborhood where I am living. As an elected official, however, I am appalled by the situation, and it helps me understand what residents throughout the city are dealing with."

"Not a good look for the city – although it is a great ad to non-residents who want to come here and destroy the residents' peaceful enjoyment of their homes," he added.

The Mayor has requested an internal investigation to determine whether any city employees were complicit in the alleged fraud.

Was Kourtney Kardashian present at the Poolside with Poosh event?

The Poosh event had a nail salon, massages, and a hair salon with sponsorships from brands like 818 Tequila, Ring Concierge, and CoverGirl. It has not been clarified whether Kourtney herself was present at the event.

The lifestyle brand was launched by Kourtney in 2019. She is currently pregnant with her fourth child and underwent surgery for the unborn baby earlier this month.

Who are Bruce Silverstein and Kourtney Kardashian married to?

Malibu Mayor Bruce Silverstein met his wife Mindy in college and married in 1982. The couple has two adult sons, Louis and Nolan.

Kourtney married Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker in 2022. She has three children, Mason, 13, Reign, 8, and Penelope, 11, with ex-boyfriend Scott Disick.

Tags news