Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Travis Barker's ex Shanna Moakler sends prayers over 'family emergency' amid Blink-182 comeback tour

2023-09-02 20:48
Blink-182 were due to kick off their tour in Glasgow on September 1, but it had to be postponed due to the family emergency
Travis Barker's ex Shanna Moakler sends prayers over 'family emergency' amid Blink-182 comeback tour

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Renowned Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker's ex-wife, Shanna Moakler, has come forward with reassurances regarding the safety and well-being of their children in light of an undisclosed "urgent family matter."

While details about the emergency remain undisclosed, the unexpected situation led Barker to abruptly depart from the band's highly anticipated comeback tour.

How many kids does Travis Barker have with ex wife?

Moakler, 48, addressed the situation in a video, stating, "A lot of people are reaching out to me. I don't know what's going on; I just know that our kids are safe and sound." She also extended her prayers and well wishes to Barker's immediate family, including his wife Kourtney Kardashian and their unborn child, as per TMZ.

Travis and Moakler are parents to Landon 19 and Alabama, 17. He is also stepfather to Moakler's daughter from her previous relationship with Oscar de la Hoya, Atiana, 24. Barker shared cryptic images from the prayer room at Glasgow Airport, where he had been performing with Blink-182 before his sudden departure. The band swiftly announced the postponement of their UK tour until after their Dublin show on September 5.

Is Kourtney Kardashian still pregnant?

This family emergency comes just ahead of the expected birth of Travis and Kourtney's first child together. Kourtney, 44, who is set to give birth between late October and December, already has three children Mason, 13, Penelope, 10, and Reign, 8, from her previous marriage to Scott Disick.

The recent developments cast a shadow over Barker's return to the stage, but fans and well-wishers are relieved to hear that their children remain safe amidst this family crisis. Barker and Moakler's relationship history includes numerous ups and downs, but their shared commitment to their children's welfare remains unwavering.

In a poignant tribute, Barker recently commemorated the 14th anniversary of his friend DJ AM's passing. DJ AM, whose real name was Adam Michael Goldstein, tragically lost his life to an accidental drug overdose in 2009. Barker and DJ AM were the sole survivors of a plane crash in 2008, an event that further bonded their friendship.

Is Travis Barker afraid of flying?

The accident was later reported to be caused by "faulty tires,' per Billboard.

Barker, who suffered third-degree burns in the crash, has since overcome his fear of flying and even took a flight to Italy in 2021 with Kourtney. In an interview Travis shared how he and DJ AM grappled with the trauma of the crash by being "each other's therapists," adding, "It was just him and me. When he left, I was like, 'Oh, f**k. I'm the only one in my club. It's just me.' And I find my ways to deal with it."