Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Dillon Danis reiterates claim he has NSFW pics of Nina Agdal that could 'break Internet'

2023-09-04 17:46
Logan Paul recently said the controversy has not affected him while acknowledging Dillon Danis 'has gone too far'
Dillon Danis reiterates claim he has NSFW pics of Nina Agdal that could 'break Internet'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: MMA fighter Dillon Danis has said that he has a graphic picture of Logan Paul’s fiancee Nina Agdal which may put him in jail if he posts it online.

The existence of these purported images of Agdal is still uncertain, but the debate is undoubtedly stoking it. Logan Paul referred to Dillon's joke as a bluff and even asserted that if Dillon had exposed those intimate images to anyone, he would have already broken the law.

Dillon Danis continues to troll Logan Paul

Logan Paul and Dillon Danis are embroiled in a contentious conflict that has already progressed beyond trolling to the distribution of defamatory images of Paul's fiancee, Nina Agdal. Fans are stunned to see that the former MMA fighter often tweets NSFW images of Agdal.

Brazilian jiu-jitsu competitor Dillon Danis has constantly told his followers on social media that he intends to shock the online community by publishing Nina Agdal's personal images.

“I wanna drop these nukes I have of Nina so bad it would literally break the internet,” he said.

On the other hand, Paul stated via Andrew Schulz's Flagrant podcast, “I called his bluff. I said, ‘No, you don’t [have the photo].’ Even if he did have some grotesque, deranged, explicit photo, this dude was dumb enough to f***ing tweet about having the photo and transferring it already, which is a crime in itself.”

The former MMA fighter may be aware of the effects of his social media activity, but it appears he is blind to the fact that his turn to blackmail might seriously harm his career in the long run.

Logan Paul’s take on online trolling

During an interview with Misfits Boxing, Logan Paul said, “I think he has gone too far. It’s not affected me, no, because when I entered this fight, I knew Dillon was a scumbag. I didn’t think he’d take it as far as he did. But, you know, actions have consequences. I think he’s going to get what’s coming to him. I think the people online are speaking for me.”

Dillon Danis is pressuring the couple to call off their engagement by outing Paul's fiancee, as if defaming Nina Agdal wasn't enough for him.

“Me and my girl don’t have to defend ourselves or try to prove our love for the world. Like, my fiancee is a f—king angel. He’s twisted a narrative of her relationship with long-term boyfriends getting paparazzi’d over the course of her adult life, and he’s good. He’s a good Twitter troll. But again, he’s going to pay for it,” Paul added.

Tags news epcelebs