Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Morning Joe' host Joe Scarborough drags 'twisted' Donald Trump over 'hateful' remarks on Nancy and Paul Pelosi

2023-11-19 10:45
During a rally, Donald Trump shared his thoughts about the attack on Nancy Pelosi's husband, Paul Pelosi
'Morning Joe' host Joe Scarborough drags 'twisted' Donald Trump over 'hateful' remarks on Nancy and Paul Pelosi

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband, Paul Pelosi, was the victim of an assault by a hammer in his own home, and the man who attacked him, David DePape, was found guilty by a jury in San Fransico, as reported by BBC News.

‘Morning Joe’ host Joe Scarborough discusses former President Donald Trump’s remarks on Nancy Pelosi, her husband Paul, and the attack that took place.

Scarborough was unimpressed by Trump’s comments made on Paul, and has voiced them as he labeled the former President a “hateful man.”

Joe Scarborough addresses Donald Trump’s recent remarks

At a rally in Claremont, New Hampshire, former President Donald Trump shared his thoughts on Nancy Pelosi, and her husband Paul Pelosi, the latter being the victim of a brutal assault.

Trump said, “You know, we had no terror during my administration, The only terror we had was Nancy Pelosi, who's a crazed lunatic. She's a lunatic. She is a crazed lunatic."

He continued, "What the hell was going on with her husband? Let's not ask. Let's not ask. I'll withdraw that statement. By the way, she's got a wall around her house. Obviously in that case it didn't work very well.”

This clip of Trump at the rally was played by ‘Morning Joe,’ after which host Joe Scarborough said, “Laugh about an 82-year-old man almost being beaten to death by a hammer in his skull. Laugh about that, Donald. You may leave it there. We're not going to leave it there.”

“You're a hateful, hateful man,” said Scarborough and continued, “Again, this is fascism. It's just pure fascism. It's using violent rhetoric, whether you're talking about storming the Capitol, whether you want to go back to 2016 and say, you know what, you beat up people that are against me and I'll pay your defense fine."

"Again, mocking and ridiculing Nancy Pelosi's husband and saying that Nancy Pelosi is a crazed lunatic. Again, this is how twisted things are," said Scarborough.

Scarborough also addressed the cheering crowd at Trump’s rally in New Hampshire, “Again, the hatefulness -- and the question is, who are the people cheering when Donald Trump is joking about an 82-year-old man almost being killed by an attacker who actually was spitting out some of Donald Trump's MAGA extremism?”

Internet shreds Donald Trump following ‘Morning Joe’ report

After Joe Scarborough talked about the “hateful man” Donald Trump and his remarks on Nancy Pelosi and Paul Pelosi, the internet responded as they shared their own thoughts on Trump, which resonated with those of Scarborough on ‘Morning Joe.’

One viewer wrote, “The world will be a better place when no one has to hear Donald Trump speak ever again,” and another said, “Trump continues to hit new personal lows.”

“The only comfort I can find is in the likelihood that Trump’s life will only get worse by the day. Sad, angry, and lonely ghoul,” commented one user, and another wrote, “Baby Trump is acting like a baby. Again.”

Trump continued to face backlash as one user wrote, “He acts like a child and his followers love it,” and another said, “That thousands go out of their way to applaud this dude is just depressing.”