Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Fans wonder if David Woolley will star in 'Sister Wives' spin-off as Christine Brown enjoys couple moment

2023-05-23 08:54
'Sister Wives' star Janelle Brown accompanies Christine Brown and David Woolley on RZR ride
Fans wonder if David Woolley will star in 'Sister Wives' spin-off as Christine Brown enjoys couple moment

FLAGSTAFF, ARIZONA: Christine Brown is enjoying her life to the fullest in her 50s. With her new boyfriend, Christine is seen doing all that she was lacking her marriage. The reality star is enjoying trips, and giving time to her daughters, and it seems from her recent post that she even started filming for 'Sister Wives' new season or a spin-off.

Christine is often seen traveling to new places and trying new adventures. This makes many wonder whether the star is doing it for a new show. If not, then fans want Christine and her fiance David Woolley to appear in a new show on TLC.

RELATED ARTICLES

'True loves of my life': 'Sister Wives' star Janelle Brown sets record straight on dating rumors after fans swoon over mysterious legs in photo

Gwendlyn Brown praises Janelle Brown's fatherly role, slams 'Sister Wives' patriarch Kody as misogynist

Christine Brown and David Woolley enjoy RZR ride with couple special

Christine uploaded the video of her enjoying the RZR ride on Instagram. The reality star captured the video of her enjoying the ride with three others. Christine and her fiance David are seen sitting in the front seat. While Janelle Brown and Truely sitting in the back seat. Janelle's adrenaline seems to be hitting the top as she enjoyed the RZR ride with the couple. As the ride gears up the speed, Janelle says, "nothing scares me more." As Christine uploaded the video, she captioned it, "We went RZR riding with a couple of special guests this weekend!"

'We need this to be the new show on TLC'

TLC might release a new spin-off show, featuring the happy side of 'Sister Wives' life after paying ways with Kody. Seeing 'Sister Wives' stars be happy without Kody Brown's interference in their life, a user commented, "We need this to be the new show on TLC. PLEASSEEEEE." To this, another suggested the name of the show, "call it the adventures of sister wives." However, another claimed, "not sister wives should be just sisters forever! They need the identity of not being wives together if you know what I mean lol." An internet user wrote, "“Forever Family” needs to be a show. Yes." Another asked TLC, "yessssssss tlc pls don’t reward Robin and Kody with a show!!! Let them sit there in the house broke and him have to get a job! Idw to see him abusing these women! Screaming yelling stomping his feet! And her looking miserable!! More Janelle and Kristine !!!! And laughing and fun! Tlc thinks we want the drama and the shade noooo sometimes we just want real and happy." Another replied to this, "right ?! Call it Overcoming Kody. Or life after Kody. The sweet life?? I dunno. But I need this."

Are Christine and David really filming a new TLC show? Nothing such has been announced as of now. But, if there will be a new show then Christine's soon-to-be-husband will definitely be there.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.