Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Is Lisa Vanderpump on a hate campaign?': Fans question 'Vanderpump Rules' star as she doubts Lala Kent's emotions in Reunion

2023-06-01 11:26
'VPR' star Lisa Vanderpump interrupts Lala Kent as she talks about getting triggered in Reunion Part 2
'Is Lisa Vanderpump on a hate campaign?': Fans question 'Vanderpump Rules' star as she doubts Lala Kent's emotions in Reunion

WEST HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA: 'Vanderpump Rules' Season 10 is igniting the drama with its three-part Reunion episodes. As the second reunion episode dropped on Wednesday, fans wondered whether there is unaddressed beef going on between Lisa Vanderpump and Lala Kent.

Andy Cohen asked Ally Lewber whether she felt the need to tell Lala or Raquel Leviss to stay out of her relationship with James Kennedy. As she answered the questions, Lala stepped in to prove her point of view. While doing so, Lala apparently got triggered and tears started rolling down her eyes. This made Lisa stop Lala in between and question her emotions, making fans wonder whether Lisa possess animosity against Lala.

'Is Lisa on a Lala hate campaign?'

Lisa just uploaded a short clip from Reunion Part 2 on her Instagram feed. In the clip, we can see Andy asking how Ally felt about Lala advising her on how to deal with James and his temper. He asked, "Did you ever feel to tell Raquel or Lala to stay out of your relationship?" Ally confessed that during the time of filming, she was open to taking people's advice but now when she looks back she feels that she could've been more protective of her relationship. Lala defended herself saying, "At that point of time I was extremely triggered by my own situation and I was just feeling like I didn't want anything that happened to me to happen to other chicks." While saying so, Lala got all teary. Seeing this, Lisa hit the question, "Why is Lala getting so emotional?"

As Lisa questioned Lala's emotions, fans wondered in the comment section, "is Lisa on a Lala hate campaign?" On replied to this, "way to go Lisa those vultures need to be put in their place." "Do you notice who Lisa interrupting La La!! Good choice Lisa!!!! I knew you would double down!!! Lisa Rena must love this!!" commented one.

'Please fire Lala, She's always triggered'

As Lala talked about getting triggered, a fan commented, "Please fire Lala. She's always triggered and always pulling triggers." Lala is often seen pouring tears. Being fed up of emotional drama, a fan wrote, "When is Lala not f**king triggered like really!! Not everything is about you boo." Another called the reality star, "La La is a hypocrite." "LaLa always trying to make everything about her, didn't she say she never even liked Randall? So why the poor me moments?" commented another fan. A fan took the side of Lisa and slammed Lala, saying, "If not for LVP none of us would know any of yall...have some respect..lala gets on my last nerve." Another trashed the star, "Lala please get a life and story line so you can stay outta everyone else's."

'Vanderpump Rules' Season 10 Part 3 will release on June 7 at 9 pm ET on Bravo.

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.