Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Streamy Awards 2023: Kai Cenat feels 'blessed' as he wins Streamer of the Year once again, fans say 'proud of you'

2023-08-29 15:50
Along with Kai Cenat, IShowSpeed took home the Variety Streamer of the Year award
Streamy Awards 2023: Kai Cenat feels 'blessed' as he wins Streamer of the Year once again, fans say 'proud of you'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Twitch streamer Kai Cenat who has an impressive following of over 6.3 million on the platform reaffirmed his status as the Streamer of the Year at the 2023 Streamy Awards.

Kai Cenat's live streams are known for featuring entertaining pranks, challenging activities, captivating dance performances, and fun activities.

Notably, he often surprises his fans by inviting renowned celebrities, rappers, and fellow streamers to join him. Recently, he shared a heartwarming reunion with his close friend Ray, whom he had originally met during a trip to Japan.

Kai Cenat bags 2023 Streamer of the Year award

Kai Cenat took to Twitter to celebrate his victory, posting a photo from the award night with the caption, ''Back to Back 2023 Streamer of the Year." It is a testament to his enduring popularity across various social media platforms.

Kai Cenat pours his heart out after winning Streamer of the Year

Kai Cenat, known as the 'Twitch King', received the coveted award on Sunday, August 27.

Notable opponents included Emiru, Hasanabi, Ironmouse, IShowSpeed, Kai Cenat (himself), Ludwig, Quality, Tarik, Valkyrie, and xQc, among eleven more well-known broadcasters from both Twitch and YouTube.

In the wake of the award, Kai Cenat conveyed a heartfelt message of gratitude to his dedicated fans and supportive family who stood by him throughout the year.

He said, "I want to go ahead and thank God first. Okay? I want to go ahead and thank my team - Brianna, Chris, AMP, (and) everybody who has supported me. And yeah, like, I want you all to understand that God is real! Without God, there's no us! I'm telling you! He has done things in amazing ways, man! I'm telling you, and I'm just blessed."

Kai Cenat went on to discuss his unbelievable back-to-back win and describe the year 2023 as 'crazy'.

He said, "If you were to tell me that I'll be winning this back-to-back years in a row, a few years ago, I would laugh and laugh and wouldn't believe you, man. But, from the subathon to AMP putting up a house together, to Japan. This year has been crazy!"”

Fans react to Kai Cenat's Streamer of the Year award

Kai Cenat's fans took to Twitter to congratulate the streamer over his win as one said, "Back 2 back double champ ez mode god diddddddddddddd." Another fan wrote, "KC3000 had to double it 🤷🏾‍♂️ no we finna triple it next year MGM"

Another fan wrote, "Loool Congratulations to him and the whole amp team on them boys have been doing they thing these past few years." A third fan said, "Back to back!" A fourth user said, "YESSSS SO PROUD OF BRO!!"

Who won Streamer of the Year 2022?

Kai Cenat won Streamer of the Year at Streamy Awards 2022. At the time, the Twitch streamer took to the stage to give a special shout-out to the AMP for their support.