Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Mitch Brisker? Former Scientologist reveals details about church founder David Miscavige's relationship with Tom Cruise

2023-11-15 19:23
David Miscavige's former trusted right-hand man Mitch Brisker, 74, departed the church of Scientology more than a year ago after a dispute between the two
Who is Mitch Brisker? Former Scientologist reveals details about church founder David Miscavige's relationship with Tom Cruise

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Former Senior Director and Creative Executive of Scientology's Golden Era Studios Mitch Brisker used to be Scientology leader David Miscavige's trusted right-hand.

He departed the church more than a year ago following an altercation between the two.

In an exclusive interview with Daily Mail, Brisker is sharing his unique perspective on Miscavige – his personality, his "missing" wife, his infamous friendship with Tom Cruise, and the opulent lifestyle of the man who, in his words, lives the life of a "super celebrity."

Mitch Brisker was once among the elite members of the church

By his own admission, Brisker served as the Chief Architect of Scientology's propaganda for 30 years, and the 63-year-old Miscavige's trusted right-hand man.

He was once among the elite members of the church, but he resigned over a year ago due to disputes with Miscavige and a loss of faith in the organization's principles.

According to Brisker, 74, Miscavige is a solitary man who enjoys fast vehicles, superbikes, luxury clothing, and loud music.

Brisker was captured by Miscavige from the moment he met him in 1990 and described him as "very, very intense."

Brisker claimed that Miscavige had an obsession with working out and bodybuilding back then, and he preferred wearing tight muscle T-shirts to flaunt his hard work.

Brisker quickly discovered that he was all about control in all facets of his life.

Mitch Brisker called David Miscavige 'an absolute control freak'

According to Brisker, Miscavige's "freakishness" even extends to the way he insists on having the many conference rooms at each Scientology center ready for him when he arrives.

"There is not a greater control freak ever born in the existence of the human race," claimed Brisker.

"Everything that happens in Scientology, right down to the soap they're going to use on their luxury cruise liner is submitted to him for approval," he said.

Brisker went on to say, "I mean he spends hundreds and hundreds of hours, so much of his week, I've been there, I've seen it, getting these CSW (Completed Staff Work) forms that's basically a proposal for approval."

"He's an absolute control freak," he added.

In fact, Brisker claimed that Miscavige is highly fixated on the material world and obtaining new possessions.

Under Miscavige's leadership, giving gifts is an integral aspect of Scientology culture. Brisker stated, "He understands the power and pressure that can come with gift-giving."

For his part, Brisker was showered with gifts worth thousands of dollars, while Miscavige was on his side and "love bombing" him.

He remembers that church members delivered and installed a $10,000 television screen, an audio system valued at thousands, and an original Norwalk juicer that cost $3,000.

David Miscavige and Tom Cruise used to race motorbikes, claims Mitch Brisker

Brisker remembers Miscavige and Cruise racing around the International Base, who were given motorbikes by Sea Org members.

"They really are like separated at birth," he remarked., "It was almost cute to see them together. I think for Tom, that’s a genuine friendship and almost worship."

However, Brisker believes that a key distinction between the two folks is that Cruise possesses "a real streak of goodness," whereas Miscavige lacks this trait.

Brisker added, "Tom Cruise is Scientology's number one victim. I know people will disagree with me about this but it's like he's living in a distorted reality. He's fully in the matrix."

Mitch Brisker claims he saw Shelly Miscavige in 2008, one year after she supposedly went missing

According to Brisker, he saw Shelly Miscavige in 2008 – a year after she supposedly disappeared.

Shelly, who was once called "the First Lady of Scientology" by Vanity Fair, was last spotted in public in 2007. Since then, her whereabouts have been the focus of research and speculation.

Speaking out for the first time with Daily Mail, Brisker emphasized, "Shelly's not missing, and she's not being held prisoner anywhere, that's my honest belief."

He is certain that she is residing in the remote mountain town of Crestline, California, which is home to Scientology's covert bunker-like facility.

Brisker believes Miscavige treated Shelly with chilling cruelty when he sent her to Crestline, thus sending her into "exile" when he was "done" with her.

However, he does not think Shelly is imprisoned against her choice and is only carrying out a life of dedication.

Brisker added, "I think he was just done with her. He didn't want to see her ever again."

"Some have speculated she could have taken over leadership of the church, I never saw her as anything more than a glorified social director and assistant."

Brisker stated that Laurisse "Lou" Henley-Smith, the chairman's executive assistant, "ascended" in Shelly's absence.

"For many years, she looked after Tom Cruise but after Shelly left, you never saw Miscavige without Lou by his side," stated Brisker.

Tags news