Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet drags Fox News anchor Tomi Lahren for calling Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce 'match made in liberal heaven'

2023-09-27 11:52
Internet slammed Fox News anchor Tomi Lahren after she commented on the rumored relationship between Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce
Internet drags Fox News anchor Tomi Lahren for calling Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce 'match made in liberal heaven'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Host of ‘Tomi Lahren is Fearless’ and Fox News anchor Tomi Lahren has shared her take on the recent celebrity couple who has taken over the headlines, Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce.

This wouldn’t be the first time Lahren has spoken about the couple, after briefly sharing Kelce’s recent Pfizer ad, and dragging Swift into it.

However, this time, she has taken over ‘Tomi Lahren is Fearless’ to talk about Kelce and Swift, and called them “a match made in liberal heaven.”

Tomi Lahren's take on Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce

On ‘Tomi Lahren is Fearless,’ host Tomi Lahren first plays NFL tight end Travis Kelce’s recent ad with Pfizer where he promotes the double shot for the flu, and for Covid.

After this ad finished playing, Lahren said, “Now a couple of months back, we forgave Travis Kelce for his Bud Light commercial, but pushing the jab, no, that’s just a little too rich for my blood, no pun intended.”

“So perhaps this TSwift, Travis Kelce thing is a match made in heaven after all,” continued Lahren, as the text, “A match made in liberal heaven” flashed on the screen.

Lahren added, “I wish them the best of luck, not with their relationship per se but rather, myocarditis, and those are my final thoughts.”

Internet rushes to support Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce

In response to Tomi Lahren’s take on Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s alleged relationship and dating rumors, one person said, “Jealousy is an ugly thing @TomiLahren. Not a good look.”

“Wow - you really are pathetically mean,” wrote one user on X, and another said, “What a Terrible thing to say.”

After Lahren’s taken on this alleged relationship, one user asked the Fox News anchor, “Why do you hate everyone?” and another wrote, “Poor baby Blondie with the dyed hair. You really are jealous of those that are much more relevant than you.”

Lahren continued to face backlash on social media as one person wrote, “Jealousy is not a good look,” and another user said, “That is downright disgusting of you. I pray you don’t reap what you sow. You’re a deplorable human.”

Tags news