Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Luke is a creepier version of Gary': 'Below Deck Down Under' star receives backlash for 'swapping girls'

2023-08-01 10:25
As Luke Jones tries to get as many girls as he wants in the show, fans are reminded of Gary King from 'Below Deck Sailing Yacht'
'Luke is a creepier version of Gary': 'Below Deck Down Under' star receives backlash for 'swapping girls'

CAIRNS, AUSTRALIA: The 'Below Deck' television series on Bravo is well known. Additionally, occasionally some of the cast members bring to mind specific stars from previous seasons in the franchise. 'Below Deck Down Under' Season 2 appears to be experiencing a similar situation. Fans are reminded of Gary King from 'Below Deck Sailing Yacht' when Bosun Luke Jones tries to get as many girls as he wants in the show.

Is Luke giving a 'playboy' vibe? The cast members walked outside to enjoy the day on their own once the primary charter guest left the deck. Luke was spotted making out with stew Margot Sisson. It wasn't just her, though. By making advances to other women and grabbing all the attention he can, Luke appears to be evaluating his options on the deck.

'All this swapping girls reminds me of Gary'

Seeing Luke sometimes get intimate with Margot and some time with stew Laura Bileskalne, made a fan claim, "Luke is just like Gary #belowdeckdownunder creepy in every way." Seeing the star give off 'playboy' vibe made one tweet, "Luke is trying to channel his inner Gary." Another confirmed, "Luke is starting to give me Gary from below deck sailing vibes." Gary was famous in 'Below Deck Sailing Yacht' for not sticking to just one girl. Similarly seeing Luke exploring a bond with Laura and Margot at the same time made a fan claim, "All this swapping girls reminds me of Gary on #belowdecksailingyacht Luke #BelowDeckDownUnder Laura and Margot yuk."

'Luke a creepier version of Gary'

Fans are not happy seeing what Luke is up to in the new season. One wrote, "I think I'm allergic to Luke. I know I called Ross from #BelowDeckMed "Dollar Store Gary," but I think I might need to clarify. Luke is even LESS charming than Ross was, and Ross was about a 1/4 of Gary's charm. He's Flea Market Gary." Another claimed, "#BELOWDECKDOWNUNDER: Luke is like the gary of down under. these girls barely know him and they’re cool with being involved in this f**kboy triangle. the only person i feel bad for in all this is harry. everyone else is just disgusting." "This is gonna be so f**ken messy and I’m excited for it. ALSOOOO someone needs to launch a study on Gary and Luke immediately on how they got these stews going insane over them," tweeted another. A fan slammed Luke for s*xualizing Margot, saying, "Luke a creepier version of Gary. The outright male toxicity going on is embarrassing. How about not s*xualizing Margo the second she gets on the boat?"

'Below Deck Down Under' Season 2 releases two episodes back-to-back every week on Monday at 8/7c on Bravo.