Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kai Cenat's hilarious reaction to IShowSpeed hitting 20M subscribers on YouTube goes viral: 'He did it'

2023-08-28 15:50
IShowSpeed celebrated the remarkable milestone with some signature dance moves, which quickly went viral
Kai Cenat's hilarious reaction to IShowSpeed hitting 20M subscribers on YouTube goes viral: 'He did it'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Kai Cenat has once again grabbed the spotlight by reacting to YouTuber IShowSpeed's latest milestone. IShowSpeed recently reached an impressive 20 million followers on YouTube and celebrated the achievement with his signature dance moves, which quickly went viral.

Kai Cenat expressed joy at his close friend's achievement and exclaimed, "He did it!" He also shared his thoughts on the unique performance.

Furthermore, one of IShowSpeed's cameramen took to Twitter to playfully tease the YouTuber after witnessing his hilarious dive from a table. For those unaware, IShowSpeed recently gained significant attention by reaching 19 million followers during a livestream from a hospital.

Kai Cenat lauds IShowSpeed

While watching Speed's recent video, Cenat couldn't contain his joy at seeing his close friend achieve another significant milestone and exclaimed, "He did it. He got it bro!"

However, Cenat was taken aback when he witnessed his friend's unexpected dive from a table into the camera. His initial reaction was, "What the f**k with his bro? Hey bro what the f**k."

Although he was clearly shocked, it appeared a bemused smile crossed his face. Then, expressing his concern, he remarked, "What the f**k, his crackhead bro!”

Kai Cenat's reaction video quickly gained traction on X (Twitter) when a user shared it with the caption, "Kai cenat’s reaction to speed hitting 20 million was funny af🤣”

IShowSpeed’s remarkable milestone on YouTube

In a recent livestream, IShowSpeed appeared elated as he witnessed his subscriber count cross another million, bringing his total YouTube followers to over 20 million.

Before reaching the landmark number, Speed proudly asserted, “Please let me hit 20 million. Please. bro! I'm about to freak out right f**king now. If y'all don't, bro- If y'all don't help me hit 20 mill right now, bro, I'm about to freak the hell out. And, I'm not even trolling, bro. Y'all about to see me do some crazy a*s s**t! I swear to god, bro. I'm not trolling. I'm not trying to tell you all I'm not playing, bro. Y'all generally probably think I'm playing..."

After hitting 20 million, the Youtuber shared an inspirational speech before leaping energetically into his setup.

"Goodbye chat. This is what y'all wanted. Never again. Remember - live to the fullest. Live to the greatest. You will be the one. Nobody loves you like how they did. That's 20 million right there. And, that's what I'm talking about. This is what we do. We presume and keep going. And, I love y'all boys."

Speed leaped onto his setup, encompassing his monitor, headphone and so on, resulting in a loud crash that even shook the camera.

Adding to the hilarious jump, Speed’s cameraman took to Twitter and shared the video clip from Speed's livestream, and captioned it, “Me going to buy the 100th monitor for speed.”

Responding to the cameraman's tweet, one fan said, “Is bro still alive what happend" Another wrote, "How are you able to hold your laugh when speed acts crazy?"

A third noted, "Tell speed to wash his hair and he would Get dyrka after." Another said, "Is bro good? He must have broken 20 monitors by now. 1 for every million 🤣😆" Someone else said, "This isn’t entertainment lol."

Tags news epcelebs