Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Are Justin and Hailey Bieber still together? Singer gets all mushy in message for 'precious' wife

2023-09-14 10:52
Justin and Hailey Bieber divorce rumors circle as internet calls out singer for wantin marriage only for permanent citizenship
Are Justin and Hailey Bieber still together? Singer gets all mushy in message for 'precious' wife

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Justin and Hailey Bieber are happily together as of September 13, 2023. It was the couple's 5th anniversary on Wednesday and they took to social media to once again prove that their love is still going strong.

Justin Bieber posted a slew of photos with his wife as they celebrated their 5th year anniversary. 'Baby' singer wrote, "To the most precious, my beloved. 5 years. You have captivated my heart."

He added, "I know from the depths of my soul down to my bones that this journey with you will only exceed our wildest expectations. So let’s keep dreaming big baby."

Justin concluded his post, shutting down all the divorce rumors as he wrote, "Cheers to forever and ever. I love you with every fiber of my being. HAPPY 5TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!"

Are Justin and Hailey Bieber getting a divorce?

TikTokker Patty Pop Culture gave the breakdown of the conspiracy theory that has been circling about Justin and Hailey. He claimed that the couple are about to get a divorce on September 13.

This particular date was chosen as it marked 5 years of the couple's together and that's exactly what one needs to apply for independent permanent citizenship in the US.

It meant after marking 5 years of marriage Justin could apply for permanent citizenship. However, the rumors have been indirectly shut down as both celebrated their 5 years of togetherness without any sign of bitterness.

Hailey posted a slew of photos on Instagram with her husband, with a minimal caption, "5. I love you." As of now, there is no hint of the couple applying for divorce anytime soon.

Does Justin Bieber have a kid with Hailey Bieber?

Justin and Hailey tied the knot in 2018. Until now, the couple is not ready to raise a kid.

Hailey said to The Sunday Times, "I want kids so bad but I get scared. It's enough that people say things about my husband or my friends. I can't imagine having to confront people saying things about a child."

There have been talks on the internet about Justin having a kid already as he has been seen posting pictures on social media with a little girl. However, she is not Justin's kid but instead his sister.

Why did Justin and Hailey Bieber skip MTV VMAs 2023?

Justin and Hailey both skipped MTV VMAs 2023. However, this did not come as a surprise to many fans as Justin was not nominated for any awards, was not presented, and neither had any set to perform.

Earlier that day, Hailey was being photographed at a Tiffany & Co. event in Tokyo. That might be the reason why the couple did not show up in New Jersey.

Tags news