Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Where are Tony Bennett’s children? Music legend is survived by 4 children from two marriages

2023-07-22 01:52
Tony Bennett, one of the last great American crooners 'I Left My Heart in San Francisco’ died at his home in Manhattan
Where are Tony Bennett’s children? Music legend is survived by 4 children from two marriages

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Tony Bennett, 96, the iconic singer who passed away on July 21, was a proud father of four children and a grandfather of seven. His children were born from his two marriages to Patricia Beech and Sandra Grant.

Bennett one of the last great American crooners 'I Left My Heart in San Francisco’ died at his home in Manhattan, New York City. He was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s in 2016, however, the cause of his death is not known yet. Bennett won 20 Grammy awards and also a lifetime achievement award during his carer spanning seven decades.

Where are Tony Bennett's children and what are they doing?

His eldest son, D’Andrea ‘Danny’ Bennett, 69, who the legend shared with Patricia Beech was born on February 3, 1954. He was Tony’s manager for over four decades and helped revive his career. “I realize how fortunate I am to have someone in Danny that is truly looking out for my best interests and not just in it for the money,” Bennett told of his son to New York Times in a 1999 interview. Danny has a total of three children: two daughters named Kelsey and Remy and also a son with his girlfriend Hadley Spanier as per The Sun. After managing the singer for 40 years Danny retired in 2021. He told Billboard in 2011, "I don't just handle a career, I manage a legacy."

Danny pursued business management and later joined his father

Danny was 10 years old when their parents separated. He then began to live primarily with Beech in New Jersey. In 1973, Danny's band 'Quacky Duck and His Barnyard Friends' signed a record deal with Warner Bros. Along with his brother Daegel ‘Dae’ Bennett, who was born in 1955. However, the album 'Media Push' was not a commercial success after it was released in 1974. He persued business management and later joined his father. The eldest Bennett son founded RPM Productions, a company that managed Tony and other artists like Elvis Costello and Pearl Jam.

Daegal "Dae" Bennett, 68, was also involved in his father’s career along with his elder brother and is also a musician and producer. His work with his father where he managed to produce, mixed, and engineered his father's albums won him ten Grammy Awards. These included his last album 'Love For Sale' with Lady Gaga. With his wife Anita, he has two sons: Austin and Jared. Dae built his first music studio, Hillside Sound, in his late 20s. Following the stint with his brother for the band, for the next 20 years, he worked there alongside plenty of industry greats, including Naughty by Nature and Salt-N-Pepa. He began working on his father's music in the late '90s. Dae upgraded his studio in 2001 to the state-of-the-art Bennett Studios and ran it for a decade. He shut it down in 2011 due to the economy and became a freelance music professional.

Where are Tony's daughters Joanna and Antonia?

His eldest daughter, Joanna Bennett, who the Grammy winner shared with then-wife Sandra Grant was born in 1969. Raided in She was named after his 1964 hit single 'When Joanna Loved Me'. Beverly Hills, California with her father and her mother Sandra Grant she has largely remained away from the public eye. The sisters moved to the east coast but would reunite with the family on holidays and Tony's big performances. She has even walked the red carpet with her father.

His youngest daughter, Antonia Bennett, was born on April 7, 1974. She grew up in Los Angeles before moving to NYC. She was also named after a song by Tony, 'Antonia', which he released in 1990. She is a jazz vocalist who toured with her father and opened his shows. “I have been singing my whole life. My parents always exposed me to music as well as all the arts. I was surrounded by musicians, artists, writers, actors, and directors at a very young age," She said in a 2015 Interview.

She collaborated with her father on his album, A Swingin’ Christmas, in 2008, and released her own EP, Natural, in 2010. She studied acting at the Lee Strasberg Institute and appeared in the 2008 movie Changeling with Angelina Jolie. She married Ronen Helmann in 2013 and her father gave her away at the wedding. “What a fabulous wedding,” he tweeted, congratulating his beautiful daughter. Antonia and Helmann have a daughter, Maya, who was born in May 2016 as per Page Six.