Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Fans pour love for Madison Beer as she gets emotional over her first Grammy nomination: 'You deserve it'

2023-11-12 12:55
The 24-year-old 'Reckless' singer scored a nomination in the Best Immersive Album category for her album 'Silence Between Songs'
Fans pour love for Madison Beer as she gets emotional over her first Grammy nomination: 'You deserve it'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: It's surely a moment of achievement for Madison Beer as she is overwhelmed and emotional after receiving her first-ever Grammy nomination for 'Silence Between Songs.'

Providing context, 'Silence Between Songs' is Madison Beer's sophomore studio album, released on September 15 this year through Epic Records and Sing It Loud.

Madison Beer gets emotional on being nominated for Grammy

The 24-year-old 'Reckless' singer scored a nomination in the Best Immersive Album category for her album 'Silence Between Songs.'

The Gen Z star responded to the thrilling news with an Instagram carousel post accompanied by a brief yet profound caption.

In her post, uploaded on November 11, Madison shared several tweets announcing her Grammy nomination. She also included a video of her emotional response.

In the video, the singer covers her mouth and tears stream down her face. She repeatedly exclaims, "Oh my God!" The post, captioned "no words only tears," garnered numerous reactions within a few hours of being shared.

For years, Madison has been working to establish herself as a serious artist, overcoming challenges associated with her borderline personality and panic disorder.

Additionally, for those who may not be aware, all the nominations for the 2024 Grammys were announced on November 10 during a livestream by The Recording Academy.

Previously, there was speculation among netizens that one of Madison's new songs might be a diss track dedicated to Scooter Braun, a well-known music executive associated with many A-list singers.

Fans overwhelmed by Beer's achievement

Beer's post, consisting of five pictures, garnered significant attention on social media, with numerous celebrity friends and fans expressing their love and congratulations.

Well-known influencer Alex Cooper commented, "No, I'm actually crying for you right now. Congrats."

Another user wrote, "You deserve it, my love. keep shining and going. this is the only beginning for you."

A user stated, "So deserved." Another user wrote, "So proud of u, I'm crying too O :)."

One more user went on to congratulate Beer, saying, "YASSS GIRL CONGRATS!!!"

While the next user said, "SO SO S0OO PROUD, YOU DESERVE THIS SM BABY CONGRATS."

Tags news