Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate declares 'addiction is not a disease, it's voluntary', sparks debate online

2023-11-10 21:50
Tristan Tate remarked on addiction, 'I'm sure it helps to convince addicts that it's not their fault
Tristan Tate declares 'addiction is not a disease, it's voluntary', sparks debate online

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate, a former kickboxer turned social media influencer, recently expressed his strong opinion on addiction through X (formerly Twitter).

Tate, who is known for his provocative views, took to the platform to share his thoughts on the topic.

Tristan Tate has been known to share his views on various topics, including political figures like Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

In a recent tweet on X, Trudeau shared a video of himself receiving both a Covid-19 booster and flu shots.

Tate's previous interactions on social media indicate that he is not hesitant to express his opinions on various subjects, including political matters and public figures.

Tristan Tate's controversial take on addiction

Tristan Tate has shared his perspective on addiction on X and posted:

In his tweet, Tate stated, "I will never be convinced that addiction is a disease. 'Addiction experts' job is to treat addiction. "

He added, "I'm sure it somehow helps to convince addicts that it's not their fault, it must increase success statistics. But I'll die on the hill of saying it's voluntary. Roast me IDC."

Tate's tweet reflects his strong stance on this topic, despite the potential for criticism or differing opinions.

Tristan Tate recently shared a post from a charity organization in one of his tweets.

Tristan Tate's perspective opens discussion on addiction

Tristan Tate's statement on addiction has sparked a lively discussion in the comments section, with various users expressing their viewpoints.

Some agree with Tate's perspective, seeing addiction as a matter of personal weakness and self-control, while others emphasize the importance of addressing addiction as a significant issue, regardless of its origin.

One user wrote, "Addiction is a weakness not a disease."

Another user wrote, "I'm sober because one day i decided to stop using substances. everyone asks me how i did it and when i tell them all it took was a change of mindset instead of rehab they look at me crazy a strong mind and discipline are the key to upgrading your life, and anyone can achieve it."

A user stated, "Nobody should “roast” you on it. it’s a real discussion. I’ve always been in the school that it doesn’t really matter where it stems from, just that it is a massive issue that needs attention (especially in America). i’m always just happy people are talking about it."

Tags news