Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Kai Cenat to be blamed for NYC riot? JiDion backs Twitch king amid arrest following Playstation giveaway controversy: 'It's group mentality'

2023-08-07 13:55
JiDion asserted that not all of Kai Cenat's supporters took part in the violence but also noted that someone has to take the blame for the situation
Is Kai Cenat to be blamed for NYC riot? JiDion backs Twitch king amid arrest following Playstation giveaway controversy: 'It's group mentality'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Kai Cenat, the most subscribed streamer on Twitch, needs no introduction. His latest controversy, which involved a PS5 giveaway and further led to a chaotic riot-like situation, boosted his fame worldwide.

On August 5, 2023, Jidon Adams, or JiDion as known to his fans, shared his thoughts on the controversy surrounding the Twitch king's giveaway, which resulted in the unexpected and unpleasant situation.

'It's the group mentality'

In a now-deleted clip, JiDion asserted that not all of Cenat's supporters took part in the violence as he watched the Chief of Department of the New York Police Department (NYPD), Jeffrey Maddrey, address the press in a conference. JiDion added that "thugs" took advantage of the situation. He said, "You know the crazy thing about it, though? You've got f**king thugs, like, straight-up thugs that have taken advantage of the situation, bro. You think, like - I'm going to keep it a buck, you think all these people give a s**t about Kai? Like, really? Do you honestly think all these people give a f**k about Kai and are actually trying to meet him? No! Not at all!"

JiDion continued the discussion by speculating that the recent riot in New York would have been affected by "group mentality." He said, "Probably, like, a third of these people, is the f**king... it's the group mentality. 'Oh, everybody is doing this, so I'm going to go and do it.' 'Oh, now I see everyone destroying the property, so now, I'm going to destroy the property, bro.'" While the clip itself has been deleted, several users have reposted parts of JiDion's reaction.

'Some of these [N-word] don't know who Kai is'

According to the indefinitely banned Twitch streamer, Kai Cenat would bear the brunt of the situation. He said, "Now, all this s**t is going to be on Kai. I promise you. Bro, probably some of these [n-word] don't know who Kai is. But, they're just seeing everybody outside and its like, 'Oh, I want to hop into it!' Now, all the blame is going to go on him and it sucks to say man, but like, it has to be done." Fans reacted to JiDion's take on Kai Cenat's controversial giveaway on a Reddit thread. A user wrote, "Wtf duhd, they were just dancing in the street. This guy is just spreading Fox News propaganda." A second user wrote, "thugs... kappa." A third user trolling JiDion, writing,"People still listen to clown Jidion lol?" Another person responded to the previous comment, asking, "Same guy who swarmed a walmart with his viewers to harass an employee?," pointing out the irony of the situation. A fifth user pointed out what was happening in the clip JiDion reacted to, stating, "Peacefully dancing on cars." A user also stated, "Jidion is quite literally the most atrociously disgusting individual I've probably ever seen online, and he's saying this? Lol."

Tags news