Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Are Olivia Dunne and Camille Kostek BFFs? TikTok star reacts to model's vineyard ballerina look

2023-07-28 16:16
Olivia Dunne and Camille Kostek's social media interaction hints at a shared appreciation for each other's style and talents
Are Olivia Dunne and Camille Kostek BFFs? TikTok star reacts to model's vineyard ballerina look

BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA: Camille Kostek is a well-known American model, actress, and television personality. She gained widespread recognition after winning the Sports Illustrated Swim Search in 2018. Born on February 19, 1992, in Killingworth, Connecticut, Camille began her career as a cheerleader for the New England Patriots, where she caught the eye of fans and media.

Her victory in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Search propelled her to become one of the magazine's coveted Swimsuit Issue models. Camille has since graced the pages of Sports Illustrated multiple times, establishing herself as a prominent figure in the modeling industry. Olivia Dunne and Kostek's social media interaction hints at a shared appreciation for each other's style and talents.

Are Olivia Dunne and Camille Kostek BFFs?

While there is no official confirmation that Olivia Dunne and Camille Kostek are friends, their recent interaction on social media suggests they share a mutual admiration. Camille Kostek, the Sports Illustrated model, often treats her Instagram followers with various fashion looks, ranging from glamorous styles to comfortable travel outfits. Her most recent post, showcasing a ballerina-inspired look at an event in New York, has garnered significant attention and adoration from her fans.

Camille Kostek looks stunning in a white long-sleeve cropped top paired with a flowing white skirt. The ensemble exudes elegance and charm, perfectly complemented by a pair of stylish sunglasses. She captioned the post, "She's a vineyard ballerina."

The post quickly gained popularity, accumulating nearly 11,000 likes in less than 24 hours. Among the admirers was Olivia Dunne, a prominent TikTok star and LSU gymnast with an impressive following of over four million on Instagram. Olivia couldn't contain her admiration for Camille's "vineyard ballerina" look and expressed her love with a heart eyes emoji in the comments section.

'An Icon'

Kostek delighted her followers with a recent Instagram post featuring two captivating photos. In the first picture, she flaunted her swimsuit shoot whereas the second snapshot showcased her travel look, where she appeared effortlessly stylish and comfortable. She captioned the post, "How I find myself in the airport vs how I’m showing up to the airport, hi it’s me."

It appears that Kostek's Instagram posts have garnered attention from other notable personalities in the entertainment industry. Notably, a few days ago, TikTok stars Dunne and Alix Earle both left comments on one of her pictures. Kostek was hailed as "an icon" by LSU gymnast Olivia Dunne. TikToker Earle praises her "versatile" looks, insinuating that she can pull off both looks.