Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What happened between Marianne Williamson and Joe Rogan? Here's why 2024 presidential candidate is upset with 'JRE' podcaster and Elon Musk

2023-08-15 18:47
Marianne Williamson, presidential contender for 2024 expressed her frustration with Joe Rogan and Elon Musk during an interview with Bill Maher
What happened between Marianne Williamson and Joe Rogan? Here's why 2024 presidential candidate is upset with 'JRE' podcaster and Elon Musk

IOWA, UNITED STATES: Marianne Williamson, the Democratic Party's presidential contender for 2024, is upset with Joe Rogan and Elon Musk.

During the Sunday edition of 'Club Random with Bill Maher', Williamson expressed her complaint mid-interview with Maher as the two discussed her presidential campaign and her prospects of winning.

Bill Maher is a comedian, writer, producer, political commentator, actor, and television host known for his HBO political talk show 'Real Time with Bill Maher' and 'Politically Incorrect.'

He is known for his political satire and sociopolitical commentary on topics like religion, political correctness, and mass media. Maher is a supporter of animal rights, has served on the board of PETA, and supports the legalization of cannabis.

He has received numerous awards and nominations, including a Hollywood Walk of Fame star and a Tony Award.

Why is Marianne Williamson upset with Joe Rogan?

During her interview, Williamson informed the host that she is upset with 'JRE' podcaster Joe Rogan and business tycoon and Twitter owner Elon Musk because neither of the two has invited her to an interview.

Maher said, “We’re living in an age now where this is where the presidential candidates can come. They go to Joe Rogan."

Williamson remarked, referring to RFK Jr's visit on Rogan's show, “Well, Joe Rogan, ask Joe Rogan to have me on because he hasn’t. He’s had Bobby but he won’t have me.” Hearing this, Maher said jokingly, "You know, I'm not in that close communication with Joe."

Williamson turned to face the camera and addressed Rogan directly, “Joe Rogan, if you’re watching, have me on too.” "You should definitely do Joe Rogan," Maher suggested.

Williamson said glumly, “I don’t understand it. He won’t have me on. And also Elon Musk who gave the Twitter spaces to Bobby and others."

Marianne Williamson explains why she feels 'erased'

Williamson continued talking about her outrage and added, "He [Elon Musk] said, ‘Any presidential candidate, I will give the Twitter spaces.’ And I twice raised my hand on Twitter and said I would love to do it and he won’t have me. I feel very invisibilized, Bill. Very erased.”

Maher paid Williamson a backhanded compliment while endorsing her candidacy for president. Maher went on to say, “And you should. And that’s not right. Not you. I mean, there are some people who I wouldn’t objected that, but you ran once before. You’re a really serious person. Look, I don’t mean to say this in a mean way, but you’re not going to be president.”

"You should." That is not correct. Not you, sir. I mean, there are certain people to whom I wouldn't object, but you've already run once. You're a serious individual. Look, I don't intend to be harsh, but you're not going to be President." Maher stated.

"You don't know," said Williamson. "It's that indoctrination, see?" “The long-shot candidate. I’m no more of a long shot than Barack Obama was at the beginning and Donald Trump,” she asserted.