Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'I wanted to rally the girls to support her’: Larsa Pippen defends decision to reveal Guerdy Abraira’s cancer secret to 'RHOM' cast

2023-11-15 07:29
'I called and texted Guerdy after she called me fake in the press. She never responded,' Larsa Pippen said
'I wanted to rally the girls to support her’: Larsa Pippen defends decision to reveal Guerdy Abraira’s cancer secret to 'RHOM' cast

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Larsa Pippen has explained why she decided to share her 'Real Housewives of Miami' co-star Guerdy Abraira’s breast cancer diagnosis even though Abraira had asked her to keep it confidential with the rest of the cast.

Pippen said that she was shocked by the news and that she wanted to “rally the girls to support her."

'She called me fake in the press': Larsa Pippen's response

Pippen’s defense came after she commented under an Instagram video on Monday, November 13, that showed a preview clip of Wednesday’s upcoming episode, where she spilled the beans to Lisa Hochstein, Marysol Patton, Alexia Nepola and Kiki Barth.

The video was posted by a user who slammed Pippen for not respecting Abraira’s wishes saying "There is no justification for it," Pippe wrote.

“I called and texted Guerdy after she called me fake in the press. She never responded," she continued.

"We argued back and forth which wasn’t shown then she told me was diagnosed w/ breast [cancer]," she further explained.

"I was shocked and I wanted to rally the girls to support her. I’ve been nothing but a good friend to her,” Pippen wrote.

Guerdy Abraira had told Larsa Pippen to take it in confidence

Abraira emotionally said, “I haven’t told anybody except for now you, my family of course, and now you’re the fourth person in the group to know."

She also acknowledged she had already broken the news to co-stars Julia Lemigova, Nicole Martin, and Adriana de Moura, Page Six reported.

Abraira, 45, then explicitly asked Pippen, 49, to “take it in confidence right now” and the former NBA wife appeared to have agreed. “I literally, I don’t know what to say”

However, six hours later, Pippen hosted a party where she shared the bombshell for the third time that evening with Hochstein, Patton, and Barth.

The Internet doesn't buy Larsa Pippens explanation

Pippen's explanation earned her some sympathy but the majority called her a narcissist.

"I totally get your side!," commented one user, another one wrote, "NARCISSIST. Guerdy said that she was telling YOU in confidence and hasn’t told the other ladies yet."

"You do know what confidence means, right? It means it’s a PRIVATE MATTER, NOT TO DIVULGE OR COMMUNICATE TO OTHERS. I hope this clears up any confusion. Ugh."

One more wrote, "You are insane." With another one stating, "It’s not about what you wanted - it’s about what Guerdy wanted with this most sensitive information about HER health."

Another Instagram user wrote, "That's why the Kardashians kicked you off the boat. You are a liability."

Tags news