Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Chris Pratt reveals what he would do if someone tried to harm his children: 'Your mind goes to wild places'

2023-06-14 19:53
Chris Pratt's remarks came during a conversation about 'The Terminal List', which he says has a profound connection to fathers worldwide
Chris Pratt reveals what he would do if someone tried to harm his children: 'Your mind goes to wild places'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Chris Pratt, known for his superhero and action roles, not only dazzles on the silver screen but also embodies the role of a dedicated father. In a recent revelation, the 43-year-old father of three delved into a sentiment universally shared by fathers—an unwavering determination to shield their children from harm.

Chris Pratt reveals powerful link between 'The Terminal List' and fatherhood

During a conversation with Men's Journal about his upcoming Amazon Prime series 'The Terminal List', Chris Pratt passionately discussed the show's profound connection to fathers worldwide. In the show, inspired by Jack Carr's novel, the protagonist's family becomes a target. Chris Pratt pointed out there is a powerful link between fictional storylines and the very real parental instincts that drive fathers.

The Minnesota-born star acknowledged that the series strikes a chord with fathers because it explores their deepest fears and fantasies of safeguarding their loved ones. He candidly admitted, "Whenever you're put in a position, or even imagine a position, where those kids are in danger, your mind goes to wild places. I mean, if I was put through the situations that James was in, I would probably do the same f****** thing. I think that's why those storylines resonate so strongly with fathers."

Vengeance in 'The Terminal List'

Chris Pratt's words echo the sentiments shared by fathers around the globe. 'The Terminal List' follows the riveting journey of Lieutenant Commander James Reece, a Navy SEAL whose platoon is ambushed during a clandestine mission. As Reece grapples with conflicting memories of the event, he discovers malevolent forces conspiring against him and his family.

The series delves deep into themes of vengeance and the extraordinary lengths one would go to protect their kin. Continuing his chat on the matter, Chris Pratt remarked, "I think every dad secretly fantasizes about what they would do if someone ever f***** with their kids."

Tags news