Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Tristan Tate a bad influence on youth? Liz Wheeler claims Andrew Tate's brother 'teaches young men' to deceit women and 'take their virginity'

2023-08-08 13:17
Liz Wheeler claimed that Andrew Tate's brother Tristan Tate is a bad influence on youth as he 'teaches young men' to deceit women and 'take their virginity'
Is Tristan Tate a bad influence on youth? Liz Wheeler claims Andrew Tate's brother 'teaches young men' to deceit women and 'take their virginity'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate is no stranger to criticism for his views on women and relationships. Recently, Liz Wheeler, a conservative political commentator, author, and podcast host claimed that Andrew Tate's brother is a bad influence on youth as he "teaches young men" to deceit women and "take their virginity."

The social media's reactions to Tate's provocative views have always been divided. However, he also aroused the ire of noted journalist and professor Jordan B Peterson for his "dating advise" that was, to say the least, problematic.

'Tristan Tate teaches young men how to lie'

Wheeler, who is the host of the 'Liz Wheeler Show' podcast, recently tweeted a video of Tate. In the video, Tate spoke at length about his experience dating virgin females and offered advice on stealing a girl's virginity. Wheeler used her Twitter handle to call attention to the absurdity of his notions and warned against the Tate brothers' effect on young males.

Wheeler's tweet read, “Tristan Tate teaches young men how to lie to innocent women to “take their virginity.” “I’ll do two to three virgins a year.” “I’ll teach you how.” Please tell me again how the Tates are a “positive influence” on young men. They’re despicable.”

Peterson, a well-known author, and pundit, is a supporter of the family structure and a disciplined way of life. He shared the video and voiced his displeasure with Tate's views in the video. He re-shared Wheeler's tweet and wrote, "If you think strong men are dangerous Wait until you see what weak men are capable of Sincerely, Someone a while ago."

'Individuals that are fighting the truly evil forces'

While Peterson's comments regarding Tate are based on Wheeler's video, many Twitter users responded to it in the comments section. They stated that the video clip was taken out of context and did not represent Tristan's message appropriately. A user wrote, "Andrew and Tristan Tate are not perfect, but they're still incredibly competent individuals that are fighting the truly evil forces of the globalist elites."

Another user criticized Peterson for showing half a video and hiding the truth. They wrote, "Tell the truth – or, at least, don't lie. Show all of it. "Women are unique and make life beautiful." "I love women. Why? Because the love and the relationship is maybe the most rewarding part."

One of the Tate brother's supporters added, "I’m not seeing a issue here, this man and his brother speak very openly about their thoughts and strategy through life. They are not hiding it. Problem would be if they were."

Tags news