Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'People need to toughen up': Megyn Kelly defends Jimmy Fallon amid toxic workplace allegations

2023-09-09 15:59
Megyn Kelly rallied in full support for late night talk show host Jimmy Fallon after he was slammed for creating toxic workplace environment
'People need to toughen up': Megyn Kelly defends Jimmy Fallon amid toxic workplace allegations

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Megyn Kelly has come in full support of late-night talk show host Jimmy Fallon after toxic workplace allegations were brought against him by his former staffers.

Kelly was discussing a Rolling Stone report on Jimmy Fallon's behavior backstage at 'The Tonight Show' on her podcast ‘The Megyn Kelly Show.’

The 52-year-old had Jesse Kelly, host of 'The Jesse Kelly Show' and 'I'm Right' as a guest and spoke candidly that staffers who are complaining about Fallon’s “erratic behavior” and the “ugly work environment behind the scenes,” should “toughen up.”

Kelly laughed at some of the allegations made against the late-night talk show host and stated that the “workplace is not your nana’s lap” where everything is done for you.

Megyn Kelly defends Jimmy Fallon after ‘toxic workplace’ allegations

Kelly was reading some of the allegations made against Fallon and contemplating whether they were credible “complaints” or not. However, while reading some of the allegations, Kelly couldn’t contain her laughter.

Kelly read one of the statements that Fallon said to a staffer backstage on the show. “Are you okay? Do you need help”, Kelly repeated Fallon’s words and then burst into laughter. She also read a few other statements.

“Ughh.Lame” and “You’ve outdone yourself,” all of which according to Kelly did not remotely amount to a toxic workplace environment. Instead, she mocked these accusations against Fallon and recalled the time when she was the boss during her newsroom days.

“I’ve had people who would jump brick walls for me. I can be a tough boss. I’m not an a**h*le but I’ll say that was a shitty packet and we have to do better.”

Kelly added, “I love my team and they love me but what did he [Fallon] really say? “Are you okay? Do you need help”..and that’s causing people to lose their hair?”

She laughed at the claims and said, “People need to toughen up. Your workplace is not your nana’s lap.”

Fans agree with Megyn Kelly’s defensive argument for Jimmy Fallon

Many fans wholeheartedly stood by Kelly and praised her “spot on” interpretation of the entire fiasco.

One wrote, “You are spot on Megyn.” Another said, “I went to his show and he spoke to us beforehand. He seemed very genuine, nice, and clever. Nothing about him suggested any red flags or bad behavior. I think these employees are a bunch of snowflakes.”

A third wrote, “I’m so glad I’m not the only one to feel this way! When I first read what he supposedly wrote to them I was like……huh?? Am I missing something??”

A fourth added, “He snapped at people? That caused suicidal ideations?" Well, they are the cream of the crop of Millennials, Megyn.” A fifth wrote, “My, Gosh! Please keep up your honesty! Refreshing!”

Tags news epcelebs