Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Brendan Fraser and girlfriend Jeanne Moore rock matching blue outfits, snuggling up at NYC charity gala

2023-05-11 22:24
Jeanne Moore has been with Brendan Fraser for about 6 months, after they made their red carpet debut at the Venice Film Festival in September 2022
Brendan Fraser and girlfriend Jeanne Moore rock matching blue outfits, snuggling up at NYC charity gala

NEW YORK CITY, UNITED STATES: Brendan Fraser and girlfriend Jeanne Moore were all smiles at the Skin Cancer Champions for Change Gala in NYC. The 54-year-old actor, who recently won an Oscar for his role in 'The Whale', rocked a stylish blue suit jacket while linking arms with Jeanne on the red carpet.

Completing his dapper look, Brendan paired the jacket with a crisp shirt, matching trousers, and eye-catching light blue brogues. Makeup artist Jeanne dazzled in a silky blue dress and sparkling gold heels, radiating joy at the event.

RELATED ARTICLES

'I stand by that': Brendan Fraser SLAMS critics of 'The Whale'

THE COMEBACK KID: Hollywood had 'blacklisted' Brendan Fraser, now star is back with a bang AND an Oscar

‘I'm really being picky right now’

The couple looked happy to be at the gala and snuggled up to each other at the charity event. Brendan had recently shared his future plans after the triumph of ‘The Whale’ at the Greenwich International Film Festival, where he received recognition for his work and philanthropy during the festival's inaugural Inspiration Talk and award ceremony. He said: "At the moment, I don't have anything — I'm really being picky right now," according to People.

ESPN's Hannah Storm, 60, interviewed the Critics Choice Award winner during the event, delving into various aspects of his life and career, including his preparation for his role in 'The Whale'. Brendan reached out to the non-profit Obesity Action Coalition to research his character, Charlie, as reported by Greenwich Time. "Their mandate is to treat the story with dignity and respect. And that meant everything from the design of Charlie's body to the way that characters speak, everything," he explained, describing what went into creating the character that won him his Oscar.

‘Eating to medicate’

The foundation facilitated Zoom meetings with 10 individuals, and the versatile actor discovered a common thread among them: each had endured demeaning remarks from adults. "It just exemplifies what sets the pattern of shattering a young person's confidence and then coupling them with all sorts of reasons, they can find themselves, like Charlie, eating to medicate," he contended.

"By repressing the pain down inside and internalizing trauma with food, it reflects how much they feel externally. Charlie is the personification of that. So, I felt a sense of obligation to the role as their voice and as their champion," the actor revealed, while discussing how he slipped into his character's headspace.

Tags news