Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet asks Teresa Giudice to hire 'spokesperson' after viewers struggle to follow 'RHONJ' star's cooking show

2023-11-17 09:49
Viewers complain after Teresa Giudice's latest recipe on YouTube gets called after 'RHONJ' fans fail to follow star's instructions
Internet asks Teresa Giudice to hire 'spokesperson' after viewers struggle to follow 'RHONJ' star's cooking show

MONTVILLE, NEW JERSEY: Teresa Giudice of 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' is branching out and starring in her own internet cookery program. However, her most recent YouTube release was a nightmare, with users continuing to blast the 'RHONJ' star for hesitating mid-sentence.

On November 16, Teresa took to YouTube to share a video recipe of Pesce Primavera. As she reposted a tiny snippet of the same on Instagram, she wrote in the caption, "Fresh, light, and delicious! 💚 Try this Pesce Primavera recipe for a clean and satisfying meal. Video out now on my YouTube ✨ Link in Bio ✨."

As soon as the video hit the internet, users took to the comment section to write, "She speaks in broken sentences.. it’s awful."

While another user chimed in, "She has a hard time getting her sentences out. She needs to find a spokesperson for her show. Stick to cooking. Her dishes look delish."

"She’s gotten a little better but still hard to listen to 😞," wrote another.

One user further complained, "that’s why I can’t listen to her podcast. I really try, but I just can’t 🤦🏼‍♀️."

A fourth person noted, "She is talking but her mind seems to be far away from the cooking subject; nothing against her just saying !"

One user quipped, "Sad, but she always looks that way! She’s talking about food and her love for cooking, But she’s so detached! The way she’s describing her dishes.. she can have a mailbox on the counter, and her script would look the same👀."

Another added, "She cannot get her words out and when she does it sounds so stupid - this is the best recipe to eat??? We eat the food from the recipe. And then afterwards the eater will feel so light??? 🤡🤪."

One person suggested, "She is the most unarticulated speaker she needs another job then public speaking because it’s not her thing."

'RHONJ'sTeresa Giudice booed at BravoCon for ending reconciliation with brother Joe Gorga

Teresa was booed by the audience at BravoCon 2023 after ruling out reconciliation with her brother Joe Gorga amid their continuing quarrel.

"First of all, I’m living this journey, and I’m all about family and respect and trust," the 'RHONJ' star stated onstage at a Las Vegas panel.

"Sorry. That chapter’s closed with my brother, unfortunately. It really is."

Teresa recently accused Joe's wife, Melissa Gorga, of spreading false rumors about her now-husband, Louie 'Luis' Ruelas, that he was formerly dating 'The Real Housewives of Miami' cast member Alexia Nepola.

Teresa Giudice won't quit 'RHONJ' until fired by Bravo

Teresa will not allow the detractors to stop her from doing what she loves.

Teresa was booed repeatedly at the 'RHONJ' panel at BravoCon in Las Vegas, even as she explained why she dislikes Margaret Josephs and thinks Jennifer Aydin is "up her ass."

Teresa, on the other hand, refused to be swayed by public opinion. When asked if she intends to return to 'RHONJ,' she responded, "I'm not leaving 'til Bravo fires me."

'RHONJ's Teresa Giudice to spend Christmas 2023 with ex Joe Giudice

Teresa and Joe Giudice are amicable exes and have nothing but amore.

In fact, the 'RHONJ' starr said that she will be spending Christmas with her ex-husband and their four children, Gia, Gabriella, Milania, and Audriana as one big happy family this year.

"We're gonna spend it with Joe in the Bahamas," Teresa told E! News' Keltie Knight exclusively on November 3 at BravoCon 2023, with husband Luis. "We told the kids, and they were so excited."

Joe, who was deported from the US in 2019 after serving almost three years in federal prison for fraud, is even introducing Teresa to the new lady in his life and bringing Jennifer's family to the festivities.

"We're gonna meet his girlfriend," the Bravo star continued, "and the Aydins are coming also and their kids."

Tags news