Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Joe Rogan's regret grows as he admits not fulfilling Anthony Bourdain's wish, fans call it 'honest mistake'

2023-07-17 16:26
What was Anthony Bourdains's 'wish' on Joe Rogan's show?
Joe Rogan's regret grows as he admits not fulfilling Anthony Bourdain's wish, fans call it 'honest mistake'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Joe Rogan, the acclaimed podcaster and host of 'The Joe Rogan Experience,' is no stranger to making headlines. Recently, he stirred controversy with provocative remarks about the homeless population in Los Angeles during one of his podcast episodes.

However, in this article, we delve into a different aspect of Rogan's life - a poignant moment of reflection. Rogan opened up about his regret concerning late renowned chef, author, and television personality Anthony Bourdain. During their first episode together, Bourdain playfully requested a beer, and Rogan has now admitted that he failed to fulfill that wish. For more insights into Rogan's revelations about Bourdain, continue reading.

‘I didn’t get him another beer, Still bothers me’

In a poignant exchange with artist David Choe, Rogan opened up about the profound emotional impact he experienced following the tragic death of Anthony Bourdain. Known for his candid conversations, Rogan shared a deeply personal account of the overwhelming sorrow and pain he felt upon learning of Bourdain's suicide. Rogan revealed his own experiences with rehab and his encounters with individuals grappling with heroin addiction, highlighting the firsthand difficulties he witnessed. Reflecting on Bourdain's suicide, Rogan drew a connection to the profound misery he had encountered through his own struggles with gambling addiction. The weight of grief consumed him, particularly as he disclosed that Bourdain had reached out to him, expressing his anguish, yet Rogan felt utterly powerless to offer solace.

During the discussion, Rogan said, “Anthony Bourdain asked for a beer once on the first show we did. And I didn’t realize that’s what he was asked for. Because I was in the middle of talking to him and I regret it. I realized it later. It bothers me that much. Just like looking at his beer. His beer was empty and I didn’t get him another beer. Still bothers me.”

'Honest mistake'

After watching the video, many fans of Joe shared their thoughts. One fan said, "I like how the while room recognizes this is both a serious transgression and an honest mistake. Joe is so precious too." Another fan wrote, "I can understand that. When I was 8 my nana died. We were visiting her in the hospital and she wanted to see us as much as possible but I regret going to the parking lot as many times as I did. I should've stayed without leaving the room."

One YouTube user wrote, "Reminds me of when my friend called me one night and I didn’t answer. Next day he passed away. I still live with the regret. Sometimes you think the littlest thing would make a difference, unfortunately we will never find out if it would have. RIP Falc." Another YouTube user said, "My preschool teacher offered me a king size candy bar after I got hurt and I said no. I will never be the same." The fifth user said, "Dang dude I freaking feel like this all of the time dude.. This type of pain and feeling of regret will stick with you forever as long as you're on this earth... It's something unimaginable until it happens. It really freaking hurts."

Tags news epcelebs