Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jessica Biel urges Justin Timberlake to seek counseling to address 'ups and downs' in their marriage: Sources

2023-06-02 01:51
'She wants the two of them to go back into counseling to sort out their feelings and their future,' said a source
Jessica Biel urges Justin Timberlake to seek counseling to address 'ups and downs' in their marriage: Sources

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Jessica Biel wants her husband Justin Timberlake to take out time and consider another round of marriage counseling after going through their ‘ups and downs.’ According to a source, "Jessica knows Justin is going to be gone for the better part of a year, and she can't travel with him because of their kids. She wants the two of them to go back into counseling to sort out their feelings and their future. She believes that is what saved their marriage the last time."

The high-profile marriage stood strong in difficult times, especially when the images of Justin Timberlake and his co-star Alisha Wainwright getting cozy during a night out emerged in 2019. The two were filming ‘Palmer’ at that time in New Orleans. The ‘Damn Girl’ singer who shares two boys, Silas and Phineas with Biel released an official apology, on his social media handle, “I stay away from gossip as much as I can, but for my family, I feel it is important to address recent rumors that are hurting the people I live,” he began.

'Wants to go back into therapy'

Timberlake further added, "I apologize to my amazing wife and family for putting them through such an embarrassing situation, and I am focused on being the best husband and father I can be. This was not that. I am incredibly proud to be working on Palmer. Looking forward to continuing to make this movie and excited for people to see it.” A friend close to Biel said, "They've worked hard to keep things together," before adding "She's constantly afraid it's going to blow up in their faces again and wants to go back into therapy."

'Another round in waiting'

The first source suggested that Biel has compromised and adjusted to the demands of being a wife to a super busy superstar husband and mother to her two children, and feels going for another round of counseling will not going hurt anyone. Also, Timberlake does everything to keep things going smoothly, reports Radar Online.

It is also alleged that Britney Spears is going to make a few revelations in her tell-all memoir, which means a few things about her relationship with ex-Timberlake are expected to come out. The rumor is also that the singer-actor wants a copy of that memoir before anyone else can have it.

Tags news