Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Sheree Whitfield's fitness video backfires as Internet slams overpriced She by Sheree yoga mat: 'That's a lot of moolah'

2023-07-11 09:49
Sheree Whitfield shared a fitness video of herself doing yoga on a pink mat from her brand
Sheree Whitfield's fitness video backfires as Internet slams overpriced She by Sheree yoga mat: 'That's a lot of moolah'

ATLANTA, GEORGIA: Sheree Whitfield created a lot of buzz when she introduced her brand, She by Sheree, on 'Real Housewives of Atlanta.' In 2022, fans finally had the opportunity to purchase original items from She by Sheree. However, when the brand's website crashed shortly after its September 2022 launch, the company quickly resolved the server issues and resumed accepting and shipping orders. In Season 15 of 'RHOA', Kenya Moore visited Sheree's distribution center and saw some of the highly sought-after products she found "cute." On the other hand, Kandi Burruss criticized the products, likening them to "she by Shein" and implying they lacked originality.

More recently, Sheree took to Instagram to share moments from her fitness journey. She posted a fitness video encouraging her followers to buy her yoga mat. However, the internet slammed the high prices of her products.

Sheree Whitfield shares yoga video

Sheree posted a video of herself doing yoga, with the main focus on her pink yoga mat. She was wearing leggings and a white tee. In the caption, she greeted her followers and expressed her positive feelings, saying, "Good morning, Boo's ☀️. I woke up feeling refreshed and blessed! Let's start the week with strength! Be productive... Be inspired... Be blessed. Remember, your peace of mind comes first‼️ Also, don't forget to get your @shebysheree yoga mats. As I continue on this holistic journey, I've been meditating 🧘🏽‍♀️ more, which has been therapeutic for me since I started battling fibroids."

'Release She by Sheree sales numbers'

Sheree wanted her followers to purchase her products through the yoga video. However, Instagram users quickly criticized her because they felt the prices were too high. One said, "I do not have a million dollars on me now. Maybe next week I buy the mat." Another said, "Let’s see some sun salutation to see if the mat is non-slip and yoga ready!" Another commented, "Hopefully I can afford a Tshirt soon. I like the "Are you Wearing She by Sheree" one looks cool." Some even asked, "Girl is it on the crashed site?" Another demanded, "Release she by she sales numbers." One urged, "Hopefully meditate on changing your shee by shee prices to the correct price."