Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

When will 'Sister Wives: Christine Brown Wedding Special' air? Internet trolls TLC star's ex Kody Brown as she announces two-part spinoff

2023-11-29 09:45
'Sister Wives: Christine Brown Wedding Special' to document the love story of Tlc star and her husband David Woolley
When will 'Sister Wives: Christine Brown Wedding Special' air? Internet trolls TLC star's ex Kody Brown as she announces two-part spinoff

FLAGSTAFF, ARIZONA: TLC's 'Sister Wives: Christine Brown Wedding Special' will air in two parts beginning January 7. The second part of the wedding special spinoff drops on January 14, 2024.

Soon after TLC wrapped 'Sister Wives' Season 18 and the four-part One-on-One special with interviewer Sukanya Krishnan, fans of the Brown family will be treated to a wedding special featuring Christine and her husband David Woolley's love story.

Christine has shared a stunning photo with her husband David and teased the upcoming show. The reality star wrote, "You’re going to see our wedding!!" However, the social media users trolled Christine's ex-husband Kody Brown ahead of the wedding special spinoff.

A social media user commented, "KODY IS SCREAMING RIGHT NOW SOMEWHERE😂😂😂😂." Another person added, "I can see Kody punching the air."

Another critic said, "Kodys ego must be very low right about now. Sobbing must have her hands full. 😂😂😂." Another troll reads, "@tlc I request a pillow talk of Kody and Robin watching this please. ❤️🙏."

Another Instagram user penned, "I hope kody does a vows renewal and no one watches... 😂. I hope this has the highest rating ever!"

Kody Brown hopes Christine will be a 'good wife' to David Woolley

Kody Brown has recently reflected on Christine's new relationship with David Woolley. During 'Sister Wives' Season 18 recent one-on-one special, Kody said about Christine to host, Sukanya Krishnan, "She was a s**t sister wife."

kody added, "She'll probably, and I hope, be a very good wife for David." He further noted that he believed his ex was damaging his name for the sake of her new relationship.

Kody claimed, "Christine has to destroy my character or David doesn't feel like he can marry her because she left a good man." Christine left Kody in 2021 and relocated to Utah.

What will be 'Sister Wives: Christine Brown Wedding Special' about?

'Sister Wives' upcoming spinoff show will feature the fairytale wedding of Christine Brown and David Woolley as the reality star left Polygamy after years of struggling in plural marriage to Kody Brown.

According to TLC, the upcoming show is set against the majestic red rocks of Moab, Utah as 'Christine gets the big traditional wedding she has always dreamed of having.'

The event was a 'lavish' affair and described as 'the wedding she never had when she became Kody Brown's third wife.' Christine and David met through a matchmaker on an online site in October 2022 before meeting in person in December 2022.

The couple went public with their romance in February and announced their engagement in April. Christine and David exchanged vows in October 2023.

How to watch 'Sister Wives: Christine Brown Wedding Special'?

'Sister Wives: Christine Brown Wedding Special' two-part spinoff show will be available to watch on TLC at 10 pm ET. Similar to 'Sister Wives' episodes, the wedding special will also stream on MAX and Discovery+.

Besides this, one can also tune in to Philo, Fubo, Sling, Discover+, and DirecTV Stream via a new subscriber trial to watch the released episodes.

Tags news