Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adin Ross claims IShowSpeed made Cristiano Ronaldo 'more famous', baffled fans say ‘random talentless people say rubbish’

2023-06-19 13:59
Adin Ross has embroiled himself in controversy after he claimed that 'Speed has made Ronaldo more famous'
Adin Ross claims IShowSpeed made Cristiano Ronaldo 'more famous', baffled fans say ‘random talentless people say rubbish’

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: It was definitely a fanboy moment for IShowSpeed, when he finally met Cristiano Ronaldo. But the controversial Internet personality, Adin Ross has embroiled himself in controversy after he claimed that ''Speed has made Ronaldo more famous.'' During a livestream on June 18, 2023, Ross weighed in on YouTuber Darren "IShowSpeed's" long-awaited meet-up with his idol, Cristiano Ronaldo.

However, for context, Speed has gone viral on the internet after he finally got the chance of having a one-on-one interaction with the Portuguese football legend. Thanks to connections with some of the great footballer's family members, the content creator's ambition came true after graduating from high school. Fans of Speed were equally overwhelmed, and it was a sweet moment that received widespread attention online. Together, they shot pictures, and the ideal moment was streamed. At the time of writing, IShowSpeed's Instagram post captioned, "i met ronaldo", has received nearly 10 million likes. But What's Ross' take on this?

'IShowSpeed made Cristiano Ronaldo more popular'

During his livestream the popular streamer shared his thoughts on the viral moment, claiming that IShowSpeed made Cristiano Ronaldo "more popular." He said, "Yo chat, be honest. Do you guys feel like... Speed made Ronaldo more famous? Like, honestly. Think about it. Like, what do you guys think? Did Speed make Ronaldo more famous? I think he did!" He continued by stating that he was unaware of "hat-tricks" and even the football player's "SUI" signature victory move. He said, "I didn't know much about SUI. I didn't know anything about hat-tricks. I didn't know anything about soccer, in general, you know? Until he met Ronaldo. He brought his younger audience to know Ronaldo, in my opinion. You know? You guys can say, 'Average American,' all you want. Whatever."

The indefinitely banned-from-Twitch personality, Ross, asked his audience to express happiness for IShowSpeed. In his stream he later said, "You've got to be happy for Speed. He literally met the one person he's been trying to meet. It's like, he literally completed the mission! He literally, you know what I'm saying, chat? He finally did it. You've got to be happy for Speed, man. Everyone put the clap emoji. Claps. Don't spam emotes? Just put clap. Type the word, 'Clap,' out."

'Random talentless people on social media saying rubbish'

As soon as the remark was made by Ross, Internet, and Ronaldo fans had so much to say. The Kick ambassador's hot was not liked by the Internet community. A user wrote, "Random talentless people on social media saying rubbish. Who the hell is ishowspeed in the sporting world? He won't be allowed access to places Ronaldo can freely walk into to start with." The second user wrote, "adin ross brain needs to be studied because i’ve never seen someone as dumb as him". The third user wrote, "I just saw a video of @adinross saying @ishowspeedsui @IShowSpeed_Live made Ronaldo famous like bro do you think before you say anything like are you really saying that with your full chest bros Ronaldo made @ishowspeedsui @IShowSpeed_Live more famous all this Americans". The fourth user said," Americans are clueless! To say such a stupid thing. Ronaldo made IShowSpeed famous and maybe Speed open Ronaldo more to the US audience."