Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Paige Spiranac discusses 'science' while struggling with 'golf appropriate outfit' to perform well: 'I shoot lower the less I wear'

2023-08-03 12:46
Paige Spiranac said, 'They brought a dollar bill out in front of everyone on the driving range to measure my skirt when I was 13 years old'
Paige Spiranac discusses 'science' while struggling with 'golf appropriate outfit' to perform well: 'I shoot lower the less I wear'

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: Paige Spiranac discussed "science" while stating that she struggled to perform well after wearing a "golf-appropriate outfit", and that she performed better when wearing fewer clothes. Spiranac is the most followed golf personality on Instagram, with over 3.8 million followers.

The 30-year-old golf influencer has been chastised for wearing short and revealing golf costumes. However, she appears to have made a solemn commitment to continue wearing what some consider "inappropriate" golf outfits.

'I shoot lower the less I wear'

Most golf courses have a dress code, and players are not permitted to go above and beyond it. Despite criticism over her outfit, she remained unmoved and recently went for a more covered-up look during a forgettable round of golf. Spiranac disclosed a 'scientific' tidbit about herself on Monday.

She said on Twitter, "I want it on record that I wore a golf appropriate outfit today and it didn’t help my score. I shoot lower the less I wear. It’s science."

She described an instance earlier this year in which her skirt was measured with a dollar bill. She stated this on her Instagram story, "They brought a dollar bill out in front of everyone on the driving range to measure my skirt when I was 13 years old... 13 years old! A dollar bill!" The golf diva also recalled an instance in which an elderly lady chastised her for wearing a skirt that was too short and unsuitable in her opinion.

'The less you wear, the more confident you feel'

Fans appreciated her action and expressed their support for her. One admirer wrote, "It’s because the less you wear, the more confident you feel."

Another fan joked and wrote, "Yes it’s weight distribution lol now bikini style will make you win it, the others will be jelly lol good luck."

Spiranac's fans always support and appreciate her. A fan stated, "Go with what works! You have our support and appreciation."

Other fan even joked that they couldn't disagree with her logic, "Science be praised. I've always said if I could rock a tank top and b ball shorts, I'd score way better. I'd be way more free with the swing."

Tags news