Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Are Marlo Hampton and Scotley Innis still dating? ‘Hell’s Kitchen’ chef debuts in ‘RHOA’ Season 15 blind date

2023-06-26 07:23
Marlo Hampton and Scotley Innis went on their first blind date based on her friend's recommendation and they seemed like the perfect match
Are Marlo Hampton and Scotley Innis still dating? ‘Hell’s Kitchen’ chef debuts in ‘RHOA’ Season 15 blind date

ATLANTA, GEORGIA: 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Marlo Hampton's glamorous life has captivated viewers, and now they are in for a treat as they witness a major milestone unfold before their eyes: Marlo's very first blind date. In the latest episode, the stylish 47-year-old diva ventures out for a dinner date with a chef named Scotley Innis, recommended by her friend Tye. With a mix of excitement and apprehension, Marlo confesses in a behind-the-scenes interview, "Oh, Lordy, my lashes are about to come off... I hope my wig stays in place. It's a lot!"

Yet, as soon as Marlo lays eyes on her mysterious date, a sense of calm washes over her. With a sparkle in her eyes, she shares with the cameras, "[He's] handsome... Nice beard." The burning question on everyone's minds now is: Who exactly is this intriguing mystery man that has caught Marlo's attention and has her heart aflutter? Read on to know all the thrilling details of this unexpected romantic encounter.

Marlo Hampton goes on a blind date with Scotley Innis

Marlo Hampton takes a leap into the unknown as she embarks on a dinner date with renowned chef Scotley Innis, all thanks to the suggestion of her friend Tye. Interestingly, both Marlo and Scotley admit to being new to the world of blind dates, adding an extra layer of anticipation to their rendezvous. Tye, the mastermind behind this seemingly perfect match, offers a simple explanation for her choice, saying, "I like the fact that he was opinionated because she needs someone that can kinda, like, handle her. And you know she loves to eat, so [him] being a chef was like, 'Yeah!'"

As Marlo and Scotley finally come face to face, the chemistry is palpable, leaving viewers eager to see what lies ahead for this dynamic duo. While Marlo, ever the skeptic, can't help but question Scotley's age, playfully remarking, "Thirty-nine is young," the initial moments of their encounter seem promising. Will they ignite a flame that could lead to something more profound, or will this be a fleeting connection? Only time will unveil the true potential of this electrifying blind date, leaving fans on the edge of their seats, eagerly awaiting the next twist in Marlo's captivating romantic journey.

Are Marlo Hampton and Scotley Innis still together?

Marlo had dropped subtle hints earlier this year about being involved with someone special, although she kept the identity of this mysterious man under wraps. A closer look at her social media posts reveals no trace of Scotley or any other potential love interest. Regrettably, it seems that they are not together, contrary to what Marlo's personal handles might have suggested.

However, back in May, Marlo candidly shared with Entertainment Tonight, "He's nice looking. He's nice and he's tall, so right now I'm just having fun. I'm smiling every time I'm with him." Embracing the advice given by her friend Sheree Whitfield, Marlo adopted a carefree mindset, saying, "Just enjoy the moment, Marlo. Have fun because I'm one who overthinks everything like, 'OK, are we gonna be together in five years? Well, when are we gonna move in together? Or, what are we doing here?' So, I'm just having fun."