Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The View' fans wonder if Alyssa Farah Griffin was annoyed by Ana Navarro's on-air rant about Ron DeSantis: 'She gonna snap any day'

2023-08-01 11:18
Alyssa Farah Griffin has often showcased her loyalty towards the Republican Party on 'The View'
'The View' fans wonder if Alyssa Farah Griffin was annoyed by Ana Navarro's on-air rant about Ron DeSantis: 'She gonna snap any day'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: GOP candidate Will Hurd made the headlines after he spoke up against Donald Trump and was booed on stage. This soon became a part of the ‘Hot Topics’ segment on ‘The View.’ Alyssa Farah Griffin, who has often showcased her loyalty towards the Republican Party, and is a good friend of Hurd, didn’t get much of a chance to speak in this segment on 'The View,' and according to fans’ speculation, seemed rather annoyed.

The segment was all about Hurd and Trump, but co-host Ana Navarro quickly made it all about the Governor of Florida, Ron DeSantis. Navarro has been incredibly open about her disdain toward DeSantis, whether it's on ‘The View’ or on social media.

Ana Navarro rants about Ron DeSantis

After Whoopi Goldberg applauded Hurd standing up against Trump, which also earned a smile from Griffin, Navarro took center stage as she spoke about Trump’s poll numbers to begin with. Navarro then finally spoke about DeSantis, which took less than a minute, “Ron DeSantis was supposed to be Plan B and he’s ended being plan bad, very very bad, he’s at 17 percent, that’s over 30 points under Donald Trump, whose got two indictments and possibly a third and fourth.” Navarro then directly addressed DeSantis, “I would say to Ron DeSantis, maybe the first thing you should start doing is stop fighting with black Republicans, who are telling you to stop defending the standards about slavery that you are trying to make part of the curriculum in Florida.” Navarro earned a round of applause from the audience.

Toward the end of the segment, Griffin finally had a chance to speak as she gives a huge shoutout to her friend, Hurd, for speaking the truth against Trump. Before Griffin could finish speaking, Navarro interrupted, and mentioned DeSantis again, “How could he take Trump on if he’s so busy taking on mickey mouse and drag queens, he got no time!” After that, Griffin didn’t get another chance, before Goldberg ended the segment. The viewers, however, picked up on Griffin’s annoyance.

‘She gonna snap any day’

While the viewers discussed Trump and toll numbers, the focus remains on Griffin’s expression towards the end of the segment as one person wrote, “I can feel Alyssa's annoyance at the end towards Ana's outburst.” And another said, “Alyssa seems to not appreciate Ana's little outburst at the end about Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.” While some fans can understand where Navarro came from, they believe it was uncalled for as one commented, “I appreciate Ana's little outburst at the end but at the same time I don't think it was really called for.”

Even those who didn’t know why, noticed Griffin’s expression, “Alyssa seemed pissed at the end... I don't know why ...” People also circled back to the fact that Griffin isn’t given much time to actually speak, as one person wrote, “They won't let Alyssa speak. She gonna snap any day.” However, the main focus was her not being impressed with her co-host, “Alyssa didn't seem too impressed with Ana at the end of this segment.”

Tags news