Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is Travis Scott? Rapper very keen to contribute music to MCU's 'Blade' reboot

2023-09-13 21:53
Travis Scott has gained a considerable amount of notoriety for his personal life
How tall is Travis Scott? Rapper very keen to contribute music to MCU's 'Blade' reboot

Full NameJacques Bermon Webster II
Other NamesLa Flame, Cactus Jack, Trav
Age 32
Date of BirthApril 30, 1991
Place of BirthHouston, Texas
Height5 ft 10 in (178 cm/ 1.78 m)
Weight73 kg (161 pounds)
Net Worth$60 million
PartnerKylie Jenner (2017–2023)
ChildrenDaughter Stormi Webster and son Aire Webster

HOUSTON, TEXAS: Travis Scott is said to be 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm/ 1.78 m) tall.

The 32-year-old rapper phenomenon has made a name for himself and has released a number of well-known songs, albums and EPs, including 'Rodeo', 'Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight' and 'Astroworld'.

The rapper recently caught his followers off guard by announcing that he wanted to contribute to the music for the forthcoming 'Blade' reboot to be helmed by the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Scott shared his excitement on X writing, "Woke up thinking I would love to do the soundtrack to Blade."

Scott and MCU fans were enthused by this remark.

Scott and Kylie Jenner, his ex-girlfriend, have been in the headlines multiple times because of their reported on-and-off relationship "but always remain friends and great coparents," as per Insider.

Travis Scott's height compared to Kylie Jenner

Kylie is 5 ft 6 in (168 cm/1.68 m) tall. Therefore, Scott is around 4 inches taller than Kylie.

Over the years, the bond between Kylie and Scott has been complicated. They initially fuelled romance speculations after being seen holding hands at Coachella in 2017.

After two years of dating and the birth of their first child in February 2018, the couple decided to call it quits in October 2019.

Jenner and Scott co-parent their daughter, Stormi, while they were apart and stayed friends.

They got back together in the summer of 2021, and Jenner subsequently revealed on Instagram that she was expecting their second child, who would be due in February 2022.

However, less than a year after welcoming their child, they split up once more.

Early in January, sources told PEOPLE that while Jenner was "not with" Scott, "this is probably not the end of their relationship."

Travis Scott's height compared to Drake

Drake is reportedly 6 ft (183 cm/1.83 m) tall. Therefor Scott is around 2 inches shorter than Drake.

The bond between Drake and Scott is complicated. They had previously collaborated and even shared the stage together.

Drake and Scott appear to still be amicable despite some drama involving Kanye West, who criticized Scott for collaborating with Drake.

For the first time after the Astroworld catastrophe, they met onstage to perform their single 'Meltdown' live in Vancouver.

Scott reportedly made an extra trip just for this concert, which was a stop on Drake's tour. They played their hits together, and Scott then went on stage by himself.

However, like any relationship in the music business, it's open to change and susceptible to other influences.

Travis Scott's height compared to A$AP Rocky

A$AP Rocky is 5 ft 10 in (178 cm/ 1.78 m) tall, and is of the same height as Scott.

For years, there have been rumors regarding Rocky and Scott feuding. These rumors appear to be related to their fashionable appearances and comparable musical tastes.

A$AP Nast, an A$AP Mob member, charged Scott with stealing the crew's merch in 2016.

Rocky claimed in a 2022 interview on the 'Drink Champs' podcast that he thought Scott copied his look.

In Rocky's new song, he appeared to take a shot at Scott. The lyrics go, "First you stole my flow so I stole your b****h, then you stole my style / I need my 10%, all the disrespect, I hope you take offense."

However, it’s important to note that these are just allegations.

What made Travis Scott famous?

His collaborations with well-known musicians such as Kendrick Lamar and Drake as well as the popularity of his hit tracks 'Antidote', 'Butterfly Effect' and 'Sicko Mode' all contributed to his fame.

Scott has a significant social media following with over 52M followers on Instagram alone.