Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Southern Charm' star Kathryn Dennis hailed for 'amazing' Father's Day post praising ex Thomas Ravenel

2023-06-19 14:55
'Sothern Charm' alum Kathryn Dennis said she was grateful that her ex, Thomas Ravenel, was the father of her children
'Southern Charm' star Kathryn Dennis hailed for 'amazing' Father's Day post praising ex Thomas Ravenel

CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA: Kathryn Dennis was involved in an ugly legal battle with her ex Thomas Ravenel. She even lost custody of her children after being accused of using cocaine. However, it seems that the star has decided to move on from the bitterness for the sake of her children. The 'Southern Charm' alum took to Instagram on Father's Day to praise Ravenel despite all the drama.

A lot of drama took place between Dennis and Ravenel after the former accused the latter of sexual assault. Dennis also lost joint custody of her two children after failing multiple drug tests. Despite all this, she praised Ravenel and netizens have hailed her for being a "great mom."

W & B Service csuhaj ildikó életrajz in multiple locations in Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma featuring new and used trailer for sale, service, and parts.

Kathryn Dennis is grateful to Thomas Ravenel

On Father's Day, Dennis uploaded a slew of photos on Instagram of her son, six-year-old St Julien Rembert, and daughter, eight-year-old Kensington Calhoun, with their father, Ravenel on Instagram. In one of the photos, Dennis was seen posing with Ravenel and their daughter. In the last three photos, the reality TV stay and her children were seen posing with her father, Luke.

The caption of the ppst read, "Happy Fathers Day everyone. I am so grateful for my Father and for the Father of my children. I feel like it’s important to honor my coparent because I am grateful for the gift of our two precious humans above all else and no matter the noise."

W & B Service csuhaj ildikó életrajz in multiple locations in Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma featuring new and used trailer for sale, service, and parts.

'It's hard to write what you just wrote'

Internet was shocked seeing Dennis post Ravenel's pictures. A user commented, "Kathryn … you are a great mom! You got this! You’ve putting your kids before yourself and your ego… Keep going forward.. growing, healing, learning… you’re gonna be all right!" Another penned, "It’s hard to write what you just wrote. But your kids will remember it." "Shows honor and maturity," wrote another. A user wrote, "Amazing post more parents need to take the high road like this to always put their children first. Very awesome to see." Another said, "You do whatever it takes to keep the peace. Even when it’s hell. Great job!" Another user commented, "That is a very classy thing to say your kids will appreciate this one day. Cheers to you."

Kathryn Dennis and Thomas Ravenel's legal battle

The ex-couple landed in a legal battle after Dennis took Ravenel to court for accusing her of working with his former nanny to get him thrown in jail. As things grew ugly, Dennis accused Thomas of sexual assault. Later, Thomas filed for full custody of the cchildren and requested Dennis to have supervised visitation. The Sun reported back then that the 'Southern Charm' alum lost custody of her children. On February 6, the judge granted Ravenel full custody of the children after Dennis failed multiple drug tests. "Thomas won the court case and was granted sole custody of the kids," sources told the outlet, adding that there was a mountain of evidence of neglect against Dennis. They said she had tested positive for "three illegal drugs."

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.