Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet abuzz after YouTube sensation MrBeast appears in Buccaneers jersey: 'Thought he was a panthers' fan'

2023-10-23 19:23
MrBeast said, 'They actually let me join the team for the day, so I got my own name on the jersey, I don't know if you can see it'
Internet abuzz after YouTube sensation MrBeast appears in Buccaneers jersey: 'Thought he was a panthers' fan'

GREENVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA: Jimmy Donaldson, popularly known as MrBeast, has once again grabbed the spotlight, this time by making a surprise appearance at the football match between the Buccaneers and the Atlanta Falcons.

In a noteworthy turn of events within the NFL, YouTube sensation MrBeast was spotted as an unexpected guest at the Tampa Bay Buccaneers game, fully suited up at Raymond James Stadium on Sunday.

It's worth mentioning that this online sensation commands an audience of over 350 million followers across various social media platforms.

MrBeast's appearance has sparked speculation on the internet about his allegiance, especially given that he was seen donning a Buccaneers jersey.

Some even expressed surprise, saying, "I thought he was a Panthers fan." For context, The Panthers are an American professional football team located in Charlotte, North Carolina.

MrBeast's interaction with NFL fans

During the NFL matchup between the Buccaneers and the Atlanta Falcons, MrBeast drew the attention of fellow NFL fans as he sported a complete Tampa Bay uniform, engaging in photo sessions and autograph signings.

In an intriguing turn of events before their game against the Atlanta Falcons, he even claimed to have joined Tampa Bay's roster.

The Twitter account for the NFL shared a video of this moment, captioning it, "@Mrbeast is ready to sub in for the @Buccaneers at any moment." MrBeast responded, stating, "They gave me a 48-hour contract for a video, hopefully I get some time."

In the video, MrBeast enthusiastically interacted with fans, saying, "What's up Bucs fans? I'm at the game right now. You guys should come show up. They actually let me join the team for the day, so I got my own name on the jersey. I don't know if you can see it, but you'll see it on television."

According to reports by Daily Mail, earlier this month MrBeast reportedly secured a jersey deal with the NBA team, the Charlotte Hornets. As part of this agreement, MrBeast will promote the logo of his snack company, Feastables, on the Hornets' uniforms and media backdrops for news conferences.

Internet reacts

Upon watching the Twitter post of the official account of the NFL, many fans flocked to the comment section and shared their perspectives.

One fan said, "MR BEAST WITH MY FAV FOOTBALL TEAM EVER THE BUCCANEERS WHAT A GREAT DAYYYY." Another fan wrote, "Bro looks like punter."

A third fan said, "He wants to get involved in everything." A fourth user said, "Blud thinks he's in the team."

A fifth user said, "He’s going to do a challenge! First one to kick a 50 yard field goal gets 5 million dollars." A last user said, "I thought he was a panther's fan."

Tags news