Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Niall Horan to release deluxe version of his 'The Show' album on November 3, under Capitol Records label

2023-10-28 07:51
Horan had already announced that he’ll be on tour next year for The Show Live on Tour 2024’
Niall Horan to release deluxe version of his 'The Show' album on November 3, under Capitol Records label

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Niall Horan has excellent news for his fans!

The former ‘One Direction’ member shared that he’ll release a deluxe version of his third album ‘The Show’ next week.

Horan said on Friday, October 27, that it will come out with ‘The Show: The Encore’ on November 3.

Horan's duet with Lizzy McAlpine is out

He also shared a duet of his The Show track, "You Could Start a Cult," featuring Lizzy McAlpine.

The ‘Ceilings’ singer goes, "Lately / What I know of reality / I let go of it happily / When I look in your eyes / Mm, swear it's true / No mountain that I wouldn't move / Or sea I wouldn't part in two / To wake up by your side is all I wanna do."

Followed by the chorus by the two, "Oh, I'll follow you till / there's no tomorrow / I'll follow you till there's no tomorrow / I'll follow you till there's no tomorrow / I'll follow you."

Horan had already announced that he’ll be on tour next year for The Show Live on Tour 2024,’ as per People.

Horan's biggest tour in nearly half a decade

This will be his first headlining show in six years, and also his biggest venue to date across Europe, Oceania, and North America.

"There's nothing better than watching the crowd sing back to you with all that emotion on their faces and knowing that they're attaching the song to something meaningful in their own lives," said Horan in a press statement.

"To me, that's always the greatest thing that can ever come from songwriting."

‘The Show Live on Tour 2024' will begin its North American leg on May 29, 2024, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

And will progress in cities including Nashville, Philadelphia, New York City, Cincinnati, Toronto, Denver, and more before making a final stop on August 3, 2024, in Austin, Texas. Capitol Records is set to release it on Nov. 3.

Also a coach at 'The Voice' Season 24, Horan, while praising Calla Prejean, realized he was using fellow coach John Legend’s usual remarks, "really compelling." "I'm basically turning into a thesaurus because of John Legend" he added.

‘All of Me’ singer quickly commented, "I was an English major, this is, you know..." flaunting his education. Howan then jokingly compared their education level and said, "And, I didn't finish high school." The latter laughed and went silent, seeing Horan compare their education achievements.

Tags news