Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Martell Holt's net worth: 'RHOA's Sheree Whitfield defends real estate beau not paying for her birthday dinner

2023-09-04 07:24
Sheree Whitfield revealed why neither she nor her boyfriend Martell Holt paid the bills on her birthday
Martell Holt's net worth: 'RHOA's Sheree Whitfield defends real estate beau not paying for her birthday dinner

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: In the first part of 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Season 15, Kandi Burruss and Andy Cohen criticize Sheree Whitfield for her "interesting" connection with paying bills. As Sheree was abeing interrogated about Martell Holt not paying for her birthday dinner, she swiftly defended her lover.

Martell is an American businessman and reality television personality. He is well-known for his appearance in 'Love & Marriage: Huntsville' on the Oprah Winfrey Network. Martell is a co-owner of Holt & Holt Entrepreneurship LLC and Holt Custom Homes. Martell has an estimated net worth of $20 million as of 2023, according to Techie+Gamers.

Early Years

Martell was born on January 4, 1982, in Huntsville, Alabama, making him 40 years old. In 2008, the Huntsville native got a Bachelor of Science in Education from Alabama A&M University and hoped to become a teacher.

He began working as a teacher at Sparkman Middle School after graduation, and this is when he met Melody. He worked as a teacher for a few years before leaving to pursue his entrepreneurial dreams. Furthermore, he wanted to devote more time to his landscaping business as it developed and gained more residential and commercial contracts. He was also becoming interested in real estate at this time.

Career in Real Estate

Martell decided to shift occupations in 2010, resigning from his teaching position to focus on real estate. Teaching is a secure and reputable profession, yet it is not well compensated.

He was already prepared for a future in real estate before leaving his job, having taken a few real estate courses. Three years later, he and his wife established Holt & Holt Entrepreneurship LLC.

Martell's personal fortune has grown as a result of book sales and other retail activities. He wrote 'The 9 to 5 Entrepreneur: Twelve Questions to Consider Before Taking the Leap,' which is available on Amazon.

Career in Reality Television

Aside from entrepreneurship and real estate, Martell may be seen on OWN in the 'Love & Marriage' franchise. It is a reality program in which other African-American real estate couples appear.

The married couples on the show have long been friends and are socialites with strong opinions. Many viewers of the show adore Martell and his ex-partner, Melody (now divorced).

Martell and Melody were extensively involved in the creation of the program. The format of the presentation was apparently their first thought. The show followed the Comeback Group and the hurdles they experienced as they expanded their business.

Why didn't Martell Holt pay for Sheree Whitfield's birthday dinner?

Shereé began dating Martell at the start of 'RHOA' Season 15, and it wasn't long before the couple ran into trouble. Sheree initially argued with Kenya Moore about an alleged DM that Martell had written her in the past, and then he came under fire during Sheree's birthday dinner on Episode 14.

Why? According to a producer on the 'RHOA' After Show, "the streets are saying Martell didn't pay for your birthday dinner."

Shereé first replied by blaming the conversation on the 'RHOA' castmates she was eating with: Marlo Hampton and Sanya Richards-Ross. Marlo and Sanya denied spreading the rumors about Martell, but the debate about the birthday meal didn't end there. Instead, Sheree and Sanya began to argue about the specifics of the celebration gathering.

“At the end of the day, it was just a little much for anybody to think that they were gonna come to my birthday party and not bring me a gift and not do this and not do that, and then you think that you’re gonna get your meal paid for,” Sheree argued. “We’re not married or anything like that.”

Sheree Whitfield comes to Martell Holt's defense

During the first part of 'RHOA' Season 15, Andy addressed a lot of gossip about Sheree's birthday.

Sheree, in her defense, revealed, "If I decide to throw something for my birthday, this is my birthday. I'm inviting some of my friends. Martell was an invited guest."

As Andy quickly jumped in and asked Sheree if she should have paid, she quickly refused to agree to that notion. Marlo agrees that Sheree shouldn't have to pay for her own birthday, while Sheree chimes in saying Martell shouldn't have to either given the fact he was an "invited guest" too.

When will 'RHOA' Season 15 Reunion Part 2 air?

Andy Cohen will host 'RHOA's two-part reunion, which will begin on Sunday, September 2023. The first segment will run on September 3, with the second and final installment airing on September 10.