Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Ed Sheeran performs with Brandon Flowers in Las Vegas

2023-10-30 16:17
Ed Sheeran performed with The Killers frontman Brandon Flowers in Las Vegas on Saturday night (28.10.23) with the pair teaming up for a rendition of the band’s hit ‘Mr Brightside’
Ed Sheeran performs with Brandon Flowers in Las Vegas

Ed Sheeran performed with The Killers frontman Brandon Flowers in Las Vegas on Saturday night (28.10.23).

The singer/songwriter brought out Brandon as his special guest during his show at at the Allegiant Stadium in Sin City and they treated fans to a rendition of the band's most famous hit ‘Mr Brightside’ .

Bringing Flowers onto the stage, Sheeran told the audience: "There’s this one person I want to bring out. He’s from Vegas. We’re gonna the song that is essentially like my country’s national anthem."

They belted out the tune - which was recently named the most streamed song in U.K. history - before they duetted on Sheeran's 2017 track ‘Castle On The Hill’.

The gig marked the end of Ed's US tour and he will be returning home to the UK perform a pair of gigs at London's Royal Albert Hall next month before restarting the tour in Osaka, Japan in January.

He will tour Asia with stops in countries including Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia before returning to Europe in the summer for a sting of shows in Italy, Germany and Norway.

The Las Vegas show had initially been scheduled for September but the concert was called off at the last minute due to technical issues.

Sheeran wrote on Instagram: "I can’t believe I’m typing this but there’s been some challenges encountered during the load in of our Vegas show. It’s impossible to go forward with the show. I’m so sorry. I know everyone has travelled in for this and I wish I could change it. "The gig will be postponed to Saturday October 28th and all purchased tickets will be valid for that date. I’m so, so sorry x (sic)" The venue had initially warned the show timings would be "significantly delayed" before the plug was pulled completely. They later apologised for the change and the inconvenience to fans.