Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet amused as 'Sister Wives' star Christine Brown throws shade at ex Kody in Disneyland pics with husband David Woolley

2023-10-19 10:59
'Sister Wives' star Christine Brown suggested that good karma led her to David Woolley, calling him the 'love of her life'
Internet amused as 'Sister Wives' star Christine Brown throws shade at ex Kody in Disneyland pics with husband David Woolley

ANAHEIM, CALIFORNIA: Christine Brown from 'Sister Wives' returned to Disneyland with David Woolley as a married woman. Fans couldn't help but appreciate the shade in the TLC star's caption as she turned to Instagram to share a fun moment from their vacation.

The reality TV star, along with her spouse David, shared pictures of themselves exploring beautiful Anaheim, California. Both of them looked gorgeous in matching "I'm Hers and He's Mine Matching Couple" t-shirts.

"I firmly believe in living my life like I believe in Karma. I LOVE my life and it brought me to the love of my life," Christine captioned the photos, smiling alongside her husband and, in another picture, the two posed with the amusement park's famed Mandalorian cosplay artist.

This came after Kody Brown, talking about their divorce to the cameras, claimed that Christine has "got some terrible karma."

Fans noted the shade in her caption, and some took to the comments section to express their appreciation. One wrote, "I like the karma reference…."

Another person chimed in, "Good karma, you suffered enough! I’ll never forget how season (17? Whichever season you left) captivated me with your words. How you were done and deserved better. That message inspired so many to leave toxic relationships."

One user further commented, "I’m so glad the “karma” you had coming was good karma, I love seeing you be happy." While another quipped, "Lol!!! I busted out laughing at last night’s episode when Kody made the karma reference!!!"

Some took it as a jibe at Kody Brown's statement in the last episode of the TLC show, "Haha I get this reference." "Hahaha!! The Kody karma reference is golden!! Live your life girl. Happiness looks amazing on you!!" wrote another.

One supporter further expressed, "Karma really got you good, huh?" Another user added, "Karma has hit you! That’s why you have all the good!"

'Sister Wives' star Kody Brown claims ex Christine Brown 'forced' herself into his life

Kody, on the October 15 episode of TLC's 'Sister Wives', suggested that he never intended to marry his ex-wife Christine.

"Christine forced herself into my life, she basically just insisted that we be married," he claimed in an episode confessional. "I don't care that she's leaving. It hurt initially, but I'm fine. It's just, stop trash-talking me to my children."

In earlier episodes of 'Sister Wives', members of the Brown family emphasized that, in polygamy, a woman who wishes to join a multiple family expresses her desire first. Christine has also stated repeatedly that she always knew she wanted to be a man's third wife.

Kody's statements in the episode were cut with footage of Christine celebrating her "ex-anniversary" with Kody's then-ex-wife, Janelle Brown, and other friends.

Christine told cameras in a candid interview that she no longer feels plural marriage provides a solid foundation for families, yet she doesn't criticize anyone who practices it. "But I think once a guy finds the love of his life, the other women are screwed," she says.

Christine and Kody announced their divorce in November 2021, after a "spiritual" marriage of nearly 25 years.

'Sister Wives' star Christine Brown hopes her children will reconcile with Kody Brown

Christine is hopeful that her ex-husband, Kody, and their children will reconcile. The 'Sister Wives' star told People exclusively that she is still hoping that their children will reunite with their ex, despite the continuing family feud.

"I believe it will come around, and eventually they'll have [a] good relationship with their dad again," she adds. "I have to believe that."

Christine describes a discussion she had with her children Gwendlyn and Ysabel regarding their father's behavior.

"There was one conversation where I had with Gwendlyn and Ysabel, and they were like, ‘Well, is dad going to be coming over?’ And I was like, ‘Yeah, he's going to come over. He loves you, he wants to be around you,'" she recalls.

She continued, “And there was a look in their eyes and I'm like, ‘I don't know. I just don't know.’ And from that point on, they just understood that he had chosen to be somewhere else, and that was difficult.”

“It was really difficult to still want them to have a great relationship with their dad,” she adds. “And I still push for them to have a great relationship with their dad. I think it's super, super, super important."

She concluded, "And I always want to back them up with having a good relationship with him. And I do believe it will come around.”

Tags news