Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Making Latina women look bad': 'The Ultimatum: Queer Love' fans slam Mildred for blaming 'terrible traits' on race

2023-06-01 12:59
Netflix's 'The Ultimatum: Queer Love' star Mildred says 'I'm a Latina, and when you're with Latina everybody speaks over everybody'
'Making Latina women look bad': 'The Ultimatum: Queer Love' fans slam Mildred for blaming 'terrible traits' on race

AUSTIN, TEXAS: In the recently released episode of Netflix's 'The Ultimatum: Queer Love' we saw Mildred Bustillo accepting that she is a little loud and rude by nature. When Tiff Der addressed Mildred speaking over her continuously in the conversation, Mildred put all the blame on her being Latina. This made fans slam Mildred for putting claiming the reason for her rude behavior to be her race.

Mildred was seen not having a good experience Aussie Chau. Both had different perspectives on how to communicate. Towards the end of their trial marriage, Aussie walked out of it, leaving Mildred in distress. Later, Mildred went ahead to give another chance to her original partner, Tiff. One thing that the couple continued to fight over was Mildred's nature of stepping over the conversation without letting Tiff finish her sentence.

'Being respectful doesn’t have a race Mildred!'

Seeing Mildred put the blame of her 'stepping over the conversation' nature, a fan slammed the Netflix star. claiming, "Being respectful doesn’t have a race Mildred!!" Another stated, "Mildred is so funny!!! Because she’s Latina she can interrupt people????" "Mildred is so terrible Lmfaooooooo “I’m a Latina” like b**ch??? Go to therapy," a fan slammed the star. A fan wrote, "Mildred annoying as f**k. She blaming ALL of her terrible traits on her being Latina. I talk over people cause I’m Latina. I’m rude cause I’m Latina." Another tweeted, "Mildred using being a Latina as an excuse for being disrespectful and talking over people is utter BS! As a Latina i take full offense. Tiff deserves better."

'You’re toxic, rude, and argumentative '

Mildred was not liked by many as she was continuously seen making her point without making an effort to understand her partner. Seeing her put all Latina women under one category made a fan tweet, "Mildred unintentionally making latina women look bad ... GIRL IF YOU DON'T GTFO OMFG." Another called out the star, "Mildred please stop blaming being a Latina for the reason you’re toxic, rude, and argumentative." "There goes mildred again, making her ethnicity a personality trait. saying that she’s a crazy latina. like pls rest. it’s corny omg," tweeted another. Moreover, a fan trashed Mildred for not being humble, saying, "This whole tóxica latina thing needs to stop smh Mildred and Tiff shouldn’t be together in my humble opinion."

Mildred claims in 'The Ultimatum: Queer Love,' "I'm a Latina, and when you're with Latina everybody speaks over everybody." She added, "I'm a Latina and I'm always gonna be a Latina until I die."

Will race became the reason for Mildred and Tiff's separation? 'The Ultimatum: Queer Love' finale episodes, releasing on June 7 will answer all the questions.

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.