Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate criticizes presenter for claiming BBC’s majority White workforce was affecting him: 'This man is a racist'

2023-12-01 12:58
Tristan Tate criticized Talk TV's post on X, which included a quote from presenter Nihal Arthanayake, claiming that the majority of the BBC's workforce is White
Tristan Tate criticizes presenter for claiming BBC’s majority White workforce was affecting him: 'This man is a racist'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Following allegations that a significant percentage of the British Broadcasting Corporation's (BCC) workforce is White, Tristan Tate expressed the opinion that there are more pressing issues to worry about than race while working at the BBC.

Tate replied to a post by Talk TV, a news station on X (formerly Twitter). They included a quote from BBC presenter Nihal Arthanayake in their post.

Tristan Tate reveals his areas of concern as BBC employee

Arthanayake recently said that seeing mostly White co-workers every day when he arrived at work was having a negative impact on his mental health.

He declared, “It’s really affecting me that I walk in and all I see is white people...I’ve seen a lot of people leave this building because they couldn’t deal with the culture."

"If you want journalists to progress, they have to be who they are. I don’t think there’s a single Muslim involved in the senior editorial processes.”

Tate refuted Arthanayake's assertions, arguing that his concerns ought to be directed toward the past inappropriate behavior by former BBC employees rather than their race. Furthermore, Tristan Tate hinted that Nihal Arthanayake's remarks might be seen as 'racist'.

He wrote, "This man is a racist idiot. But if I worked at the @BBCWorld news I would be more concerned that I was surrounded by child molesters. Their skin colour wouldn't bother me."

Tristan Tate asserts that speculating about babies' skin tone is 'not racist'

Tate recently tweeted, "Piers Morgan reveals names of royals exposed in bombshell book for asking 'troubling' questions about Archie's skin color." Tate shared a post from @NewYorkPost.

Page Six claims that during the November 29 episode of 'Piers Morgan Uncensored,' Morgan revealed the identities of the two royals who had reportedly voiced concerns regarding the skin tone of Prince Harry and Markle's son, Archie.

Omid Scobie's recently released biography, 'Endgame: Inside the Royal Family and the Monarchy's Fight for Survival', inadvertently revealed these names in Dutch editions.

Tate responded to this by saying, "I’m half black but pretty white looking (just like Meghan) and the mother of my daughter is white."

He further added, "It is totally normal and not racist to speculate what colour the babies skin will be. Many of my friends, myself and the mother all queried and speculated. How is this racism?"

Tags news