Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Joe Rogan shudders in horror looking at Mike Perry's gift from Wuhan, fans call it 'brutal to watch'

2023-06-24 13:16
Apart from the strange gift from Wuhan, Mike Perry also gave Joe Rogan the shorts he wore while fighting Paul Felder
Joe Rogan shudders in horror looking at Mike Perry's gift from Wuhan, fans call it 'brutal to watch'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Joe Rogan is known for discussing a variety of subjects on his podcast, 'The Joe Rogan Experience,' frequently emphasizing his MMA roots. In a recent episode, Mike Perry appeared on the podcast as a guest and made a nice gesture by bringing a few gifts for the host. However, Rogan shuddered in horror, looking at one of the gifts that Perry had brought from Wuhan, China.

Perry, who is a professional MMA fighter, currently competes in the Middleweight rank of the Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship (BKFC). Before his stint in BKFC, Perry fought for the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) and had 15 fights in the organization, making him quite familiar with Rogan, who has been a long-time UFC color commentator.

'These are from Wuhan, China'

A hilarious clip from the said 'The Joe Rogan Experience' podcast episode was shared on Instagram. In the video, Perry is seen unpacking a bag to give Rogan some strange gifts. While some of these items made sense, such as the shorts Perry fought Paul Felder in, a coaster, and a birthday cake chocolate bar. But the one that made Rogan shudder in horror were a few air fresheners from Wuhan, China, that Perry had apparently bought during the pandemic.

Perry stated, "These are from Wuhan, China, when Covid happened. I've had these air fresheners for a while, so I've got like a couple of designs, I've got you a few, it's like 'PMP' and my little character..." Rogan, who's known for his reactions made a stark face with his brows lifted, and it looked like he was slightly shivering from the horror of the revelation. "Aww nice," Rogan said laughing, and added, "Aww you got me fresheners... I love it."

'Brutal to watch'

As the video went viral on social media, admirers of Rogan didn't shy away from commenting on it. "This one was kinda brutal to watch," one person stated. Another user mocked Rogan's expressions saying, "It's clearly visible that Rogan p**ped in his pants after receiving air freshners." On the other hand, some of Perry's admirers praised him for his gifts. One wrote, "A generous black man giving back to society. Love to see that," while another stated, "Tbh that seemed very genuine from Mike."