Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Travis Kelce slammed after Fox News' Tomi Lahren shares clip of him claiming he 'stands by' vaccine

2023-10-08 14:15
Travis Kelce responded to being called 'Mr Pfizer' by fellow NFL player Aaron Rodgers by saying that he 'stands by' the vaccine
Travis Kelce slammed after Fox News' Tomi Lahren shares clip of him claiming he 'stands by' vaccine

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Since rumors about Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s alleged relationship hit the headlines, the host of ‘Tomi Lahren is Fearless’ and Fox News anchor, Tomi Lahren, has often been sharing her take on the same.

It started with Lahren taking a dig at Kelce and Swift after the NFL tight end appeared in a Pfizer commercial.

In recent news, Kelce shared his opinion on the vaccine, after “Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers referred (jokingly, gratuitously, and arguably derisively) to Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce as Mr. Pfizer,” as reported by NBC Sports.

In response to Kelce’s statement, Lahren has given her opinion on the “clot shot” and the internet has charged at Kelce.

Tomi Lahren shares Travis Kelce’s clip on the ‘clot shot’

On X, formerly known as Twitter, Tomi Lahren shared a clip of NFL Tight end Travis Kelce where he responds to Aaron Rodgers calling him “Mr Pfizer.”

In the clip, Kelce says, “I mean, I've always been, you know, once I got the vaccine. I got it because of you know, keeping myself safe, keeping my family safe, the people in this building.”

He continued, “So yeah, I stand by it 1000% and am fully comfortable with him calling me Mr. Pfizer.”

As Lahren shared this clip of Kelce, she wrote, “The clot shot doesn’t prevent infection or spread.”

Internet lashes out at Travis Kelce following the clip

After watching Travis Kelce’s recent clip addressing the Pfizer ad, the internet was quick to take aim at the NFL player as one user wrote, “He’s been bought, that’s why they paired him with his bought gf,” and another said, “Sell out...”

“Oh Travis, he's bought by Big Pharma,” wrote one user. A fourth said, “He's really trying to extend that 15 minutes of fame.”

Kelce continued to face backlash on X as one user wrote, “It's also very dangerous to the people that look up to him. Young men,” while another stated, “He just went from the most loved. To the hated 🤣🤣 NFL is a real emotional roller coaster this year.”

Even those who don’t usually agree with Lahren have agreed with her on this as one user wrote, “Finally we are agreeing!”

Tags news