Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Christine Tran Ferguson? 'Tour de Lust' influencer mourns 1-year-old son Asher's death, says 'part of me has died'

2023-07-21 15:20
The Fergusons welcomed Asher on April 20, 2022 — nine years to the day that they first met in New York
Who is Christine Tran Ferguson? 'Tour de Lust' influencer mourns 1-year-old son Asher's death, says 'part of me has died'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Christine Tran Ferguson is going through an incredibly difficult and heartbreaking time, facing an unimaginable loss. The Tour de Lust influencer shared the devastating news that her son Asher, who she and her husband Ryan Ferguson joyfully welcomed into their lives, tragically died after a two-week battle in the ICU.

Asher was only 15 months old at the time of his death. While Christine has chosen not to disclose the cause of his death, she expressed that it has been overwhelmingly "the hardest experience mommy and daddy has ever had to endure."

‘I just want to wake up from this unimaginable nightmare’

In her reflections, the 37-year-old lovingly remembered Asher, describing him as the "smartest and happiest little boy I've ever known." Christine captioned an Instagram carousel on July 20, writing, "My heart is utterly broken and shattered into a million pieces. I will never understand why, nothing makes sense, I'm still in shock, I just want to wake up from this unimaginable nightmare and have you back in my arms. Why is this happening to us, why Asher?? You did not deserve any of this."

"Every day has been torture without you; this pain is simply unbearable," expressed Christine, who had previously delighted in sharing precious moments of her family life with Asher. "I still feel like you're going to reappear but our home is so quiet and empty without you. Part of me has died with you. I'm so heartbroken, with no idea how to live a life without you," the grieving mother added.

Christine is a well-known travel blogger

Christine Tran Ferguson is the founder of the popular travel blog 'Tour de Lust', where she shares travel tips and guides with her audience. Her blog has garnered a significant following, with over 516,000 followers on Instagram and more than 274,000 followers on TikTok.

The Fergusons' joyous addition to their family, Asher, was born on April 20, 2022, making it a poignant date as it marked nine years since their initial meeting in New York.

In a candid Instagram post, Christine shared the difficult and traumatic experience of Asher's birth, revealing that she had to undergo an emergency C-section. Despite the challenges, the arrival of their precious son brought immense happiness and fulfillment to their lives.

Her post comes two weeks after she shared the devastating news of Asher's health battle in the intensive care unit. Desperate for a miracle, she fervently prayed for her sweet Asher's recovery, yearning to have him back with them, to hear his laugh, and see his smile. Alongside her husband, she cherished the tender moment captured in a black and white photo where Asher snuggled a stuffed animal in the hospital, holding their hands.

Tags news