Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The Ultimatum: Queer Love' fans slam Aussie Chau for walking out on Mildred: 'Runs from everything'

2023-06-01 12:48
In a typical style, Aussie leaves a note and flees the scene rather than telling Mildred directly why this isn't working
'The Ultimatum: Queer Love' fans slam Aussie Chau for walking out on Mildred: 'Runs from everything'

TEXAS: On 'The Ultimatum: Queer Love', Aussie Chau moved in with her partner Mildred Woody, but they were the only pair who broke their relationship early. As Aussie chooses to leave her 'trial wife' in the middle of the experiment, viewers criticize her for neglecting to connect with her partner and address the issues at hand.

'The Ultimatum: Queer Love' Season 1 witnessed the formation of five new couples, although one pair did not endure the whole three weeks when Aussie dumped Mildred. Before they split, Aussie was featured on the Netflix program with Sam Mark, and Aussie moved in with Mildred, while Sam moved in with Mildred's ex Tiffany Der. Only Aussie and Mildred did not make it through the whole three weeks. Despite their opposing views on marriage, Mildred and Aussie ended up becoming a couple. At the same time, theirs was the show's shortest romance.

'Marriage isn't the thing that I made it out to be'

In Episode 5, Mildred and Aussie's communication problems came to a tense standstill. Aussie envisioned unwinding with Mildred at home after a tough night out with the cast. Mildred, however, wished to discuss their struggles in communicating. As a result of Mildred not slowing down to listen to Aussie, this escalated into a brawl. Aussie declined to continue the conversation and left the apartment for the rest of the night. The following day, when Mildred was away, Aussie moved out of their shared apartment and broke up with her through a handwritten note.

'She has the emotional intelligence of a toddler'

Calling Aussie 'weird' one viewers took to Twitter to share, "“i don’t wanna be married to someone who couldn’t communicate with me correctly” says the person who just ran away from a grown conversation. Aussie is weird." Another person added, "The ultimatum queer love is f**king wild bro, I have so many thoughts but lowkey not enough people talking about Aussie. That b**ch is a 42 year old TODDLER! Why can’t you talk about literally anything without throwing a tantrum and running away at ur big age good bye." One person also tweeted, "“Can We Talk” by Tevin Campbell is probably Aussie’s trigger track or something because what is this behaviour." Finding her behavior 'exhausting', one fan also wrote, "Aussie needs therapy ASAP! She’s not ready for a relationship. She has the emotional intelligence of a toddler and refuses to communicate or listen. She’s exhausting! She literally runs from everything & in the same breath will say she gives her all!"

While defending Mildred, one person tweeted, "I’ve seen ppl s**t on mildred for not communicating with aussie “correctly” but like… aussie is fully unable to communicate even when mildred’s not being “passive aggressive”. it’s not cute at all." One person also noted, "Aussie’s avoidance is jarring and hilarious. Like yo?? Is she aware that it is manipulative too in a way? Like you are 42 ma’am. Have a conversation. De-escalate ma’am. Zero emotional intelligence! Damn!" One viewer further quipped, "Aussie saying “I cant talk about this right now” about literally everything …. Girl when ARE you gonna talk though bc ???" While dethroning last week's villain, Vanessa Papa, fans felt, "Vanessa and Aussie are BOTH the show's villains, just in different ways."

Episodes 9 and 10 (the finale and the reunion) of 'The Ultimatum: Queer Love' will be released on Wednesday, June 7, 2023.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.