Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jake Paul labels KSI 'soft' after being removed from livestream featuring Adin Ross and Tommy Fury

2023-09-19 16:48
On September 16, kick broadcaster Adin Ross organized a virtual face-to-face for KSI and Fury to talk about their fight
Jake Paul labels KSI 'soft' after being removed from livestream featuring Adin Ross and Tommy Fury

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Jake Paul took a jibe at KSI and called him ‘soft’ after he was removed from the live stream which also featured Adin Ross, Tommy Fury, and his dad John.

On September 16, kick broadcaster Adin Ross organized a virtual face-to-face for KSI and Fury to talk about their fight.

Discussions were abruptly ended, though, when Jake Paul entered the group to provide his perspective and got into a heated argument with KSI.

Jake Paul trolls KSI

Jake tweeted on X after he was removed from the conversation stating, “Lol KSI manager freaking out behind the scenes and making Adin’s manager kick me out of the chat! Soft!”

Jake also described a conversation that had taken place between him, Adin Ross, and Taav, a member of a separate squad, who said he had been forced to exclude Paul from the conversation.

The time for debate is almost over because KSI and Tommy Fury will put an end to their dispute on Saturday, October 14 in Manchester.

Jake Paul will be ringside in Manchester next month to witness his brother Logan face off against Dillon Danis in the co-main event of the KSI vs Fury fight.

In addition, Logan Paul will participate in the competition in front of what is certain to be a sold-out crowd.

Jake Paul calls Dillon Danis a ‘puppet’

According to Jake Paul, Logan purposefully chose Dillon Danis as a rival to sate his attention-seeking wants.

Jake thinks his brother created controversy to promote the fight and feed his attention-seeking urge in order to increase interest in the Danis v Logan fight.

“Remember my brother picked this guy for one reason only... because he craves attention and followers and will do his best to sell the fight, making my brother even wealthier in the process,” Jake wrote on X.

“Hence why Danis has no backend percentage of the money made. He's a puppet,” he added.

Tags news