Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did Kai Cenat popularize the term 'rizz'? Twitch king explains its meaning, fans say 'makes sense'

2023-07-18 15:50
Cenat elaborated on the origins of 'rizz,' attributing it to the shared vernacular within his circle of friends
Did Kai Cenat popularize the term 'rizz'? Twitch king explains its meaning, fans say 'makes sense'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Kai Cenat, a widely recognized Twitch streamer, has amassed a substantial following of millions across various social media platforms. He actively interacts with his fan community through entertaining content, including prank videos and collaborative esports gaming sessions with fellow streamers. Recently, his adventures in Japan, where he met fellow streamers and fans, garnered significant attention.

This article delves into the significance of the term 'Rizz' and explores whether Cenat played a role in popularizing it. Stay tuned to discover additional insights from his interview on '360' with Speed Morman.

‘Rizz came from me’

In a recent interview with '360', hosted by Speedy Morman, Cenat made an appearance and discussed the term 'rizz'. During the conversation, Cenat asserted that he was the one who popularized the term, saying, "Okay so look, rizz came from me and my group of friends. Me and my friends used to always say it, and stuff like that. And I definitely popularized it on my stream." Cenat continued, "And when I would say it on stream and stuff, a lot, it started going crazy, you feel what I'm saying? Then it went crazy internationally, everybody say it now, it's just in people's vocabulary. And that's what it is."

Furthermore, Cenat elaborated on the origins of 'rizz,' attributing it to the shared vernacular within his circle of friends. "It's just from like, us being at home, like just talking. ... One person said it, and then another person said it, and then I said it on my Twitch, rizz just meant game short for charisma," he said.

‘Yeah, I rizzed her up’

Cenat has already discussed the term on the ‘No Jumper' podcast. Cenat claimed,

“Rizz is when you’re talking to a girl, and at first, shit is not going your way. It’s looking bad for you, until you spit game and you’re rizzing them up to where shit starts to go your way,” he shared. “You’re so slick with your words and what you’re saying, to where the girl is like, ‘OK, yeah, who is this?!’ After shit goes your way, you’re like, ‘Yeah, I rizzed her up. I’ve got mad rizz.’”

‘This makes sense’

After watching the video of Cenat explaining the term ‘rizz’, many fans started sharing their perspectives. One fan said, “It sounds like from his definition, unspoken rizz would simply be achieving the results of rizz (going from a near L to a W) without using spoken language." Another fan wrote, “This makes sense. I used to not know what this means, and a friend says that I have rizz and this makes sense and that is true, I obviously have rizz (relatively sarcasm)”. One user said, “Rizz is basically slang word for Charisma/Charm." Another user said, “Shi he must feel godly creating a word😭”. The fifth user wrote, “Rizz is basically being able to spit game to a girl and getting what u want”.

Tags news