Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

MrBeast left flabbergasted as Feastables bars rapidly vanish from store shelves in UK, fans ask 'can you send me a box?'

2023-07-24 21:53
MrBeast applauded the UK for showing love to his Feastables bars and promised he will replenish the shelves soon
MrBeast left flabbergasted as Feastables bars rapidly vanish from store shelves in UK, fans ask 'can you send me a box?'

GREENVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA: MrBeast recently unleashed his delectable creation, the Feastables bars, onto the eager stores of the UK. The response to the dessert delight venture was beyond anything he could have imagined, leaving him in a state of pure joy and amazement. Unable to contain his excitement, MrBeast took to Twitter to share a snapshot from one of the UK stores, revealing an empty stand where the sought-after bars had once been displayed.

Beyond his viral challenge videos and awe-inspiring philanthropy, MrBeast is a man of many entrepreneurial endeavors. Among them, two notable ventures are Feastables and Beast Burger. However, MrBeast recently hinted at the possibility of closing down Beast Burger due to concerns about maintaining the high standards of quality he holds dear. With a staggering 170 million subscribers under his belt, he has earned the title of the most subscribed YouTuber on the planet, further solidifying his reign as a true internet sensation.

'The UK goes harder than I thought'

After the much-anticipated announcement of Feastables bars hitting the UK market, the response was nothing short of astonishing, with the entire stock vanishing in a mere 10 days. The YouTube star behind the culinary sensation couldn't contain his excitement and was eager to share the overwhelming success with his followers. He proudly posted a snapshot revealing the now-empty stand where the bars once stood, basking in their popularity. Expressing his surprise and delight, he playfully admitted that the UK had exceeded his wildest expectations, prompting him to dispatch someone to stores to capture the nationwide emptiness of Feastables stock. In a light-hearted manner, he promised his loyal fans that he would swiftly address the situation and replenish the coveted bars to meet the soaring demand.

MrBeast wrote, "Ngl the UK goes harder than I thought, I’m having someone drive to stores and send pics and most look like this lol I promise we’ll fix this asap!"

'Can you send me a box'

MrBeast's announcement triggered an outpouring of reactions from his devoted followers. One user wrote, "Bro you have to come to Sweden with that chocolate." Another said, "I know where they still have them in stock in the uk, If I can prove it… life time supply of feastables?? @MrBeast" A user asked, "Can you send me a box 📦 of the almond bars?" Someone commented, "Oh I ate them all, thought there was another batch !! 😅"

Tags news