Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Sam Champion's 'permanent’ career move away from 'GMA' with husband Rubem Robierb stuns Internet

2023-11-27 11:17
Sam Champion went live on Instagram from the waters in Miami and spoke about this big change in his life
Sam Champion's 'permanent’ career move away from 'GMA' with husband Rubem Robierb stuns Internet

MIAMI, FLORIDA: ‘Good Morning America’ star Sam Champion has announced a massive ‘permanent’ move away from the morning show to the shores of Miami, Florida with his husband Rubem Robierb.

The 62-year-old weatherman went live on Instagram from the waters in Miami and spoke about this big change in his life.

Champion who married Robierb in 2012 will no longer be stationed in New York. The couple have found a new place in Miami, Florida, and will now be living in the sunny city.

Sam Champion moves away from ‘GMA’ in New York to Miami

The meteorologist was on one of his early morning swims in the Miami Beach waters when he fired up his Instagram Live to speak to his fans and followers.

The ABC News star spoke directly to the camera while swimming in the ocean.

He said, "Good morning everyone and happy weekend after Thanksgiving. I am so happy to be right here right now. It is cloudy this morning, super rainy last night.”

He continued, “We're in Miami! I know it doesn't look like it normally does, but it's super cloudy this morning east. If you look west it's a little bit more open.”

Adding, "But it's great. I missed it so much. But it's better than standing in that wind tunnel that is downtown Philadelphia. I had three layers on."

Champion revealed that he and his husband have decided to move permanently to Miami, stating, "Rubem is down because we didn't really have a Thanksgiving together because he's working on the new place down here.”

The TV personality is often found on the sets of ‘GMA’ which has its studio in New York. But now as it seems, Champion has decided to set base in Miami.

He later captioned his early morning swim post and wrote, “A good morning ocean swim… Calm motion, water, temperature in the high 70s… Skies a little cloudy.”

‘GMA’ host Sam Champion covers Thanksgiving parade in Philadelphia

The ‘GMA’ star was on one of the biggest assignments of the season when he took to the streets of Philadelphia to cover the Thanksgiving parade.

He captured the best moments from the parade and made a brief clip for his Instagram.

He was seen interacting with the Thanksgiving Day parade cheerleaders, the ‘GMA’ mascot in the parade, and also clicked snaps with bystanders.

Champion captioned his post, “Thank you Philadelphia/@6abcactionnews/@goodmorningamerica for a super fun #parade the oldest parade in America still has legs #bringcoffee #superfun.”

Tags news